Chapter 1

A/N: This story has very mature themes such as abuse and assault. Viewer discretion is advised.

*****++

Damian didn't know what was going on. His head throbbed and his body felt like a ton of lead. He tried to move only to find he was bound by a thick rope.

What in the world was going on? The last thing he remembered was being at the club with his friends. They'd finished finals and had decided to celebrate in the only way they'd known how: to get drunk.

His closest frient Tay (pronounced Tai) had found a group of girls to dance with as he'd sipped his drink. His other friend Jak had staked out a place at the bar to chat up the cute bartender, his intention to take her home. Damian had been abandoned, but he hadn't minded. He enjoyed being alone almost as much as he enjoyed being with his friends.

He felt his body involuntarily and wiggled a bit to see what was going on.

That's when he reaized what was happening. He was being claimed, and he didn't know by who!

He started to thrash, testing the ties that held him down. One wrist slipped free easily. Once it was loose, he used it to push himself up and roll over to see who the creep was.

"Damn it, kid! Stop moving! I'm close!" said an irritated voice.

Dread crept up the back of his neck. How long had he been out? And what had knocked him out? He'd kept a close eye on his drink the entire night. How had this happened? And where were his friends? Surely they knew he was missing.

He couldn't stay still. Damian pushed himself up and tried to turn over. It put pressure on his hind end and he tensed involuntarily. Pleasure and pain ripped through him at the movement, but he managed to get on his back.

His bound hand screamed in pain as the cord dug into his flesh. That pain he could handle. He was causing that pain to himself. The pain in his ass however was not of his doing. He wanted that to stop.

His attacker gathered Damian's knees to his chest, wrapping massive arms around them to hold him in place. Damian bunched his muscles and shoved with what little strength he had left. His assailant went flying and pain ripped through him. He was certain he had ripped something.

"Damn bastard!" Damian cried out as his foot was jerked and the rope pulled taut on his wrist. The pain surprised him enough he was captured again and entered rougher this time. "I said I was almost done!"

WIth his body screaming in agony, Damian did his best to hold on. He gripped the rope with both hands and pulled himself up as much as he could to alleviate the strain on his arms.

Why was this happening? As far as he knew, there was no one who disliked Damian. He was easy to get along with, and people genuinely liked his personality. The only thing he could think of was his family.

Damian's last name was Marquette, and he was the only son of David Marquette and Antonia Deville Marquette. He was set to inherit a multimillion dollar corporation from his mother and multibillion dollar one from his father. He was basically loaded and anybody could try for his inheritance.

His honest opinion? It was because he was a rare male Omega.

Society was divided into three classifications. Typical humans were known as Betas. Most were average working humans, blue collared people who worked hard to make good lives for themselves. Some were considered gorgeous and could make it in the world of pop culture.

The highest ranking people were Alphas. They were considered the best and brightest in all of society. They were white collared people who made millions in whatever career path they chose. When they walked into a room, they grabbed everyone's attention due to the "power" they exuded. They were the athletes, the models, the actors, and inventors. They were all over the place, and many were envious of them due to their natural ability to make something of themselves.