Chapter 7 (18+)

Damian tossed his head back as Tay's mouth trailed down his chest. His hand was wrapped in his hair as the other man sucked and bit marks into his skin.

He really hadn't wanted to pressure Tay into this. He was an upstanding person who never did anything his partner didn't want. So why had Damian made the first move? Why had he asked him to do this?

Tay had pushed him away to keep him from hurting himself. He had had his best interest at heart. And that made Damian even more curious.

Actually, he'd always been curious about Tay. Damian had never really been with anyone because he didn't want the pity that always came when they found out he was an Omega. So when he'd met Tay and Jak in seventh grade he'd felt like he could truly be himself.

They'd been with him when his first heat had come in while they'd been sitting in freshman biology class. Jak had caused a commotion while Tay had masked his scent with his own and had carried him out. They hadn't reacted in the typical Alpha fashion, and that had made Damian curious.

Jak was with any girl he could get, but Tay had only taken a lover when he'd desperately needed one. They never lasted, and Tay was with his friends once again. Plenty of women and even some men wanted him, but he never showed any interest.

"Tay," he groaned. The other man's hands kneaded into his hips.

"Hmm?" His mumble resonated against his skin, heightening his senses.

"Stop teasing."

Tay answered by sucking his nipple into his mouth and biting down. Damian's back arched off the bed as a moan ripped from his throat.

His heart thundered in his chest. This wasn't what he'd been expecting. He hadn't thought Tay had a talented tongue, but he was completel wrong.

Was this what he wanted from him? Or did he want something else? Why had he done this?

He pushed at Tay's shoulder. He didn't budge, his mouth going across his chest. His cheeks and ears were flushed with desire.

"Tay, stop." He pushed at him harder this time. "Tay, please stop."

The other man lifted his head as his hands rested on Damian's sides. He watched him closely then sat up, lifting his hand to brush Damian's hair from his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I didn't stop you because I'm scared," Damian said. He took a deep breath. "I stopped you because I'm not ready."

Tay frowned, the lines around his mouth deepening. "What do you mean?"

Damian sat up, leaning against his friend and burying his face in his neck. Tay rested his cheek against the top of his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't want to regret it."

Tay sighed and dropped his hand to his shoulder. "You'll have to be more specific."

"Do you want me? Do you want to be my Alpha?"

Damian grunted as he was pushed away. He stared at Tay with shock and despair, standing across from him and leaning against the dresser. Was he being rejected?

"Do you know what you're asking me?" Tay demanded. His voice was hard and closed off. "This is not something we can change, Damian. You have to be certain, because if I have sex with you, I will not let you go. I will own you, and you will be mine."

He paced at the end of the bed like a caged animal. The Omega watched him silently. He hadn't meant for his question to bring this out. He'd only wanted the truth. Tay was good at evading questions, but his body had been honest.