Seven

Will !
Will! I yelled shaking him.
No response.
I carried will on my bed
Will come on I said shaking him.
I started to panick so i decided to sprint up to the deck.
Jack we have a problem.
And what may that be he asked.
Turner fell and he's not waking up or moving I said.
Bloody hell he muttered.
Mr gibs take over,  jack said as we sprinted to my room to find will in my bed unconscious.
So you're going to tell me that Turner survived the whole barbosa thing and is going to die because he fell off your second bed jack asked.
Jack I sneered .
Sorry he said .
What on earth am I going to do I said .
I have a idea jack said as he left my room .
I just sat next to will.
I examined his body.
I started to take most of his clothes off his upper body because he had a thick layer of clothes on.
As i came to his stomach I noticed the problem.
Oh will I said as I noticed the blood stain.
I ripped open his shirt to see a cut on his stomach .
I ripped off a piece of his shirt and put some rum on it to clean it .
Then I grabbed another cloth and then wrapped it around his wound strongly applying alot of pressure.
Jack I yelled probably waking the crew.
Aye he replied what on earth are you doing I asked him .
I don't know I'm sorry he said.
Jack get me some medical supplies I ordered.
Coming up he said as I returned to will.
I went to check up on will's wound and saw that it was a deep cut that needed some serious cleaning and more cloth.
Finally I said as jack entered my room.
Thank you I said as jack dropped of the stuff and left.
As I dumped half a bottle of rum on a piece of cloth I started to seriously clean will's wound hoping it would wake him up.
After cleaning the wound will still wasn't awake and I started to stress as I grabbed multiple strips of cloth .
I Firstly put some strips of cloth on the wound hoping it would stop the bleeding then wrapping some strips around his waist for applying some serious pressure.
I knew I couldn't do more then i did so I left will to lay next to me and hoped when I woke up Tommorow he would be alive .
As I tried to sleep, I realised I couldn't because the thought of finding will dead in my bed tomorrow was roaming around my head.
I can't have him die not after i found out that he was alive after all those years. the fact that if they would find him dead next to me tomorrow it would make me seem like I murdered him.
I couldn't believe he hid the fact that he got stabbed with a sword and didn't tell me.
So here I was awake for the rest of the night.
Jezus that hurts I heard someone say.
I look besided me it was will, he was finally awake.
Oh my god I cried.
I haven't cried in years this was the first time that I've cried after a long time.
Why are you crying what happend will asked me confused.
You were unconscious because of this I said pointing to the wound on will's stomach.
That's what hurts so bad he said.
So so I stammered .
I put you on my bed and tried to fix the wound sorry about your clothes I said.
I could access the wound without me ripping them up i rambled.
I tried to go to sleep but the imagine of your dead body the next morning next to me was in my head I said with half the words not being understandable because of my hysterical crying and panicking.
The imagine of pirates are supposed to be ruthless, not caring or being emotionless but those were people like barbosa or Davy Jones not me, not most people, not even jack.
Hey hey will said trying to calm me down by cupping my cheeks making me look at him.
Thank you and im sorry for not telling you i got sabbed he said.
I wouldn't be alive I think if it wasnt for you he continued .
Now get some sleep please will insisted.
I gave in and fell asleep within a matter of seconds.
Jord....Jordyn I heard someone say.
Wake up were back at port royal I heard someone say.
Will I asked while I opened my eyes.
In the flesh will said .
As I opend my eyes I saw him In different clothes he was wearing red clothes with a hat I smiled.
Love the hat I joked.
I know right he said .
Funny enough we were both wearing red because I changed into my red clothes last night after my old clothes were covered in blood.
We should be going we need to save jack before it's too late will said.
Go on deck I have to grab something then I will join you will added.
As I got up deck I was greeted by norrington.
Jordyn sparrow you are under arrest for helping jack sparrow and stealing the dauntless commandor norrington said.
Get her he ordered his man as I got escorted to the same place where jack was going to be hung.
Help i screamed .
I saw will's head peak from the trap door.
He gave me a nod which was enough for me to know his plan.
As I got dragged on a platform I stood beside jack as the man gave a whole speech what crime he did and how he was going to die.
I noticed will though the crowd.
As he trew his sword under the platform jack got dropped and landed on the sword.
Will got up to the platform, cut the ropes around my hands loose and killed the 2 guards on the platform and he freed jack .
As i escaped I saw jack and will running of to the side of the cliff.
I decied to follow them from a distance because the royal navy was following the boys.
As I saw jack and will surrounded by the royal navy they pointed they're swords at Will and Jack.
I expected more of you mister Turner norrington said.
I gave you clearance and this is what I get in return the father of Elizabeth added.
Kill them norrington ordered.
I noticed Elizabeth standing alone so I took my chance.
As I held my sword close Elizabeth's neck.
Commandor I said raising my voice.
Elizabeth he said as he saw me treating Elizabeth.
Leave her alone the commandor said.
If you would like to see the woman you love alive I suggest you leave the man I love alone I said.
As I saw will's eyes light up in responds of what i said.
I saw norrington having an mental  crisis.
Stand down norrington said his man lowered there weapons in response.
As I pushed Elizabeth to norrington,
I quickly rushed towards will.
Gentlemen u said as i stepped on the edge of the cliff, today will always be the day you almost caught the sparrows I said and Mr Turner I added those were the famous word my brother always said.
I jumped off the cliff followed by will and jack.
Ha idiots norrington shouted as I came above the water .
Oh yeah I shouted back as I pointed to the pearl.
I saw norringtons face drop as the three of us swam to the pearl.
Jordyn mister gibs said as he gave me a hand.
Thank you I said as I sat in the emergency boat, I was now helping jack up the boat .
Thank you he said to me as I smiled in return.
Of course I said.
As I gave will a hand I pulled him into the boat with the help of jack.
As jack ordered the rest of the crew to pull our boat up will and I locked eyes.
Will helped me get on deck and soon after I excused myself as went to my office, which was next to my room.
I opened the bottom drawer I pulled out a book.
As I opened my box of ink and got my pen.
I started writing in what I call my logbook it's more like a diary but i didn't like the word diary.
When we visited tortuga I was glad that my closet was still at my hiding place and untouched.
I grabbed my first logbook from the drawer of my desk.
I was writing about the fact that will survived and that he was on the same boat as me after all those years.
I wanted to continue writng about our adventure on tortuga but I got interrupted by a nock on the door.
Come in I said as I layed my pen down.
As the door opened I saw will standing there.
I wasn't expecting you I said with a smile.
I'm full of surprises will shot back.
I know I said .
Can I he said as he grabbed a chair on the otherside of desk.
"Sure"
Are you still writing will asked me as he grabbed my first logbook.
Yep I said popping the p.
As he opened my first logbook he started reading.
I sat there nervously knowing very well what was in that book.
Is this true he said after reading for a while.
Aye why would I lie I said.
I don't know he said.
Did you mean what you said he then suddenly asked.
What I asked him.
Back with norrington he said as he stood up walking towards me.
About when you said you loved me he asked.
Oh that yes I was telling the truth I said as I stood up.
As we stood there infront of eachoter looking eachother in the eyes.
Will suddenly grabbed my waist.
I love you too he then said as he leaned in to kiss me.
I had to process what was happening but I kissed him back.
Took you long enough I said as we broke apart.
I wanted to tell you already but you left before I could tell you he said.
Wow I mouthed .
Jordyn on deck I heard jack shout.
You too Turner he the added.
Coming I said.
As will grabbed my hand we walked on deck.
Why did you need us I asked jack.
Well i wanted to discuss our pla jack said dragging the a .
What he asked pointing at our hands .
What Jackie never seen a couple before I joked.
If you do anything to hurt her Turner you will be thrown overboard jack said.
Jack stop that I ordered.
Fine congratulations though he said .
Thank you now what was your plan I asked him .
Will stayed the Intire time and him and jack have gotten closer this is exactly what I imagined all those years ago.