Six

As the sword entered my body I stood still.
As I took a step back, my curse was revealed.
How barbosa said.
You weren't the only real pirate on the pearl I simply said.
Jack then stabbed barbosa which of course didn't help .
I saw will in trouble so I jumped down .
Will got nocked to the ground , but when I wanted to help I got nocked to the ground too .
I saw jack in his skeleton form fighting barbosa .
Ever felt pain I heard someone ask .
What ? someone of the pearls crew asked.
As he got nocked out.
Try wearing a corset the person said.
Elizabeth will said .
Watch out I said as 3 people of the crew appeared before us .
I jammed a sword in one side of the crew and Elizabeth jammed a sword in other side of the crew .
Then will put a granade in the body of one of the grew as we pushed them put of the light they blew up.
Will and I rushed towards the chest with Elizabeth as I stood next to will.
Barbosa pointed his gun towards will .
As jack tossed something to will .
It was the coin to break the curse with Will's blood as he made a cut in his hand.
As barbose loaded the gun it was followed by a gunshot but not from barbosas gun but jacks.
After all those years now you waste your only bullet.
He didn't waste it will said as he dropped the coin to lift the curse.
I feel cold barbosa said as he dropped dead.
I hugged will in celebration.
As jack immediately went for the treasure.
As I joined jack with searching for some good stuff to sell I noticed will and Elizabeth talking .
Ah teenage love jack then said.
I'm sorry I said .
I know that look you like him he said.
What if I do I said .
Nothing jack said .
As I turned my attention back to will I noticed Elizabeth walking away.
You okay I asked will .
I guess he said.
Come on let's get to the pearl I said to him as he put his arm around my shoulder.
As we exited the cave it was dark and we had to return to port royal because jack had a to hung because he betrayed the navy.
As Mr gibs and jack got us to port royal I went to my room to sleep.
As me and will walked below deck.
Goodnight will said to me .
Goodnight I awnsered as I saw him go towards his bed which was the ground.
I couldn't bare to see him sleep on the ground not after all the shit that had happend to him.
Will I said as he turned around.
Sleep in my room please I asked him.
I'm not no he said as he stumbled over his words .
Come on I have 2 separate beds you can sleep on one of them I insisted .
Alright will said as he followed me to my room .
You can sleep here I said pointing to the bed/couch and I will sleep here I said.
Alright he said.
Goodnight jordyn he said .
Goodnight will I shot back.
I woke up from a loud thud.
Jezus jack how many times do I have to tell you not to put your crew in hammocks I thougth.
As I turned on my lamp I noticed that will was laying on the ground not moving.