Chapter V

There was a searing pain in his chest, as if an invisible hand of fire was forcibly pulling his chest forward while he felt his breasts heave ever so slightly. He looked down at himself and indeed he could see a very small change in his breasts, they were no longer flat and firm, but now more arched and round. He smiled contentedly and a tingling sensation flew through his stomach to his hands and feet. It was all so wonderful for him. Now his whole attention was on this wardrobe, he hoped to find more such great devices and clothes and he was lucky. He found the most beautiful panties in all colors and variations. Tights, leggings made of fabric or latex, push-up bras, a complete ballet outfit and a huge hoop skirt that was 1.3m wide.
It was like Christmas for him, he couldn't decide what to wear, preferably all together. At his desk he suddenly saw a piece of paper with a table on it, he recognized immediately that it was his timetable for the near future and looked for tomorrow. Ballet training for sissy from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. After reading this he took a look behind him at the white tutu and already knew that he would not be able to sleep the night away with anticipation. He lay down in his fluffy bed and as he fell asleep a gentle feeling of feminine energy filled him that made his heart beat sky high. He almost completely forgot his old life as an unknown and uninteresting boy in a small town, because here he found the better half of his existence, which had always slept inside him and only woke up here. 

The next morning he woke up. He only briefly wondered why he wasn't at home, but very quickly all the memories of the last day came back and a smile crossed his face. He wondered why he had woken up in a white nightgown, after all he couldn't remember changing his clothes, but the joy of this piece of clothing covered all other worries at that moment. After briefly stretching his arms behind his head, he left the bed to take a shower. Already in the bathroom he discovered thousands of cosmetic products in a box labeled with his name. Make-up, peeling, hundreds of creams and especially depilatory wax. When he looked at his legs, he felt the urge to get rid of all the hair on his arms and legs forever and he started right away. In an unbelievable speed, Pauline grew all hair from her body except for her head. The pain was insignificant. The sense of release from this male bodily feature drowned out everything else at that moment. Now he was ready for his first ballet lessons. He put on pink leggings (which gave his buttocks a very feminine curve due to the inflatable underpants), put on his special bra and packed the ballet circle skirt in a large round bag together with the shoes and leotards. 

With a happy face and even a small tear in his eye, he left his things in the room and went to breakfast.