Chapter VII (The second puberty)

It was pain. There was no pain that made you suffer, but Paul still screamed to let out all his emotions. There were two suction cups the size of a cereal bowl attached to his chest, which were connected to some sort of large vacuum cleaner that was pulling on his chest and nipple with all its might. Paul narrowed his eyes in pain. Nevertheless, he could watch as his nipples slowly enlarged and the suction cup filled up a little. Paul didn't know what he was feeling; experiencing this kind of pain was unique to him. If Madame Femmá hadn't taken the precaution of tying him to the deck chair, Paul would never have gone through something like this. 
 "Enough!" Paul heard Madame Femmá say, and the pressure on his chest immediately eased. "Your skin is now ready for the next step" 
 Paul was so overwhelmed by the relief of this torture that he could no longer watch Madame Femmá to see what she was planning to do with him. When he looked down he noticed that his nipples now looked much larger, almost like a girl's. A slight bulge under the new large nipples was also clearly visible. He would never be able to go swimming or show himself anywhere without a T-shirt again. 
Madame Femmá returned with two syringes and a small white box, which, despite another ordeal to come, immediately caught Paul's attention. Madame Femmá routinely put everything on a small table with wheels and sat on a stool next to Paul's deck chair. 

 "So darling, now let's see how your second puberty will affect you

 "So darling, now let's see how your second puberty will affect you. And so that you don't ruin your second chance in life, I unfortunately have to take precautions." Before Paul could even think about what these precautions might be, Madame Femmá put a leather collar around him, securing his head to the lounge chair. Paul was now completely defenseless in his new "future," as Madame Femmá called it. Although he was a little scared and although it was very cold in this room, the thought of becoming a girl soon caused something like excitement and he felt the space in the front of his panties shrink. Madame Femmá, of course, noticed this and smiled a little. She gently stroked what was left of his manhood and whispered in his ear. "You don't have to be afraid, Pauline. I know that deep inside you there is a sweet little princess waiting. And I will help you to be what you have always been." Paul got goosebumps.
The emotions between fear and acceptance hit him again. In the midst of this firework of emotions, Madame Femmá stuck two small needles, which was followed by insane pressure. Paul felt that Madame Femmá was now spraying his breasts. He felt two small weights now lying on his chest, as if they were two small balloons filled with water. "Now look at you Pauline. Those really are two cute little girl breasts you have. I think that's an A-cup." She released his bonds and Paul sat up to look down at himself. He could practically feel himself blushing when he saw himself with girl's breasts for the first time. After the warming feeling of his hormones when his breasts were touched for the first time, the feeling of the cool room sets in again and he gave away his arms in front of his upper body in coldness and a little in shame. He looked really cute. Like a sweet little girl, only her face and lower body were reminiscent of her former male existence.
"Oh Pauline, sorry, I was so blown away by your new look that I completely forgot to give you this surprise." Paul silently accepted the white box and opened it with curiosity but also a bit of suspicion. He found a cute, lacy pink bra in size A.

His fingers slowly stroked the material

His fingers slowly stroked the material. It felt wonderful just looking at him. The thought that it would now be his own bra filled him with joy. Madame Femmá knew that Pauline was on the right path to her new future, even though Pauline still had a long education ahead of her. She put the bra on Paul, gave him his clothes back and said to him, "Paul, you know that this is just the beginning. You're here to become what you've always been, if you're a good girl it won't hurt. But if you resist your future, we will do everything we can to make your destiny come true, whether you want it or not. Take this as a warning! Now go to your ballet class. Your butt still looks like a boy's!" Paul nodded silently, still a little frightened by Madame Femmá's threat, packed his things in his pink bag and left. It felt like a dream, but every time he stroked his new breasts, he felt like that dream had turned into his future, which he was only too happy to touch.