Chapter I

The choice of new high schools was huge, since he didn't live far from the big metropolis of Chicago, but basically all the brochures looked the same. The whole Stabel struck him as a monotonous black and white mass, save for a light pink colored brochure that had never been seen before and didn't even remember pocketing it. However, this brochure suddenly had his full attention. The school was called: "Superior International States School of Indiana" (SISSI). He continued reading: "Hello my dears, if you hold this card in your hands, you have been successfully selected for SISSI and are well on your way to training into your new 'you'. That's why we don't want to lose any time and start right now !" Paul was just about to finish reading the paragraph when two muscular men in pink suits grabbed him and pulled him from his chair. Paul didn't even have time to think about how these men had gotten into his parents' house in the first place, as he already felt the stinging sensation of an injection in his pelvis, causing all his muscles to go limp and all he could hear was being carried out of the house became. They took him to a van that might as well belong to a laundry, which was equipped with many stretchers to which one could easily fix a person with leather cuffs. They placed Paul on one of these stretchers, pinned his arms, legs and head and drove south. His training started right now.