|| Always your friend||

" That awkward moment when you think you are important to someone , and you are not."

Riddhima is sitting numb outside the operation theatre.... she don't know how her life changes 360° from few hours....

Till yesterday everything was alright...

She chuckled herself about thinking such foolishness....

Correction she thought that everything is alright but that is not the truth...

She came back to the reality when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder...

Controlling herself a lot from the outburst... I repeat try to show the person that she is okay... But we all says that girls are always dad's princess and they can't hide their pain from them even if we tried....

But Riddhima tried really hard and plastered a small yet fake smile on her face.... Which is not equally reciprocate by him...

F: i know betaa... You are broken no need hide your pain from others especially from me... You can show it... It will reduce your inner turmoil....

R: no papa... I am not at all broken... But sad and feels like he never even consider me as a friend... If so...

F: i will not leave that bastard....

R: no papa... You don't do it... You make me marry him because his and our family are friends from a long time and moreover he and me are really close friends... So i don't want to end our family relation by this...

F: but...

R: you don't need stress regarding this matter... I know how to handle the situation...

F: hmm... I trust to you beta... I know whatever is your decision i am always with you till my last breath... And this time you can take your decision i will not interfere....
.
.
.
.
.

Few hours later he shifted to room after the surgery.... After gaining his consciousness doctor said the family members to meet him one by one....

Riddhima's family wanted burst out on him.... But controlling their anger and considering his health they stand outside there quietly...

Whereas his family met him... They also wanted to slap him and beat him but controlled by understanding the situation and without talking much they also left from there....

Riddhima entered the room with a small smile on her face.... Which increases his guilt... Which is also noticed by her but didn't said anything and started to talk to him like always...

R: vansh this is your medicine and take rest... You needed it the most...

V: Riddhima i want to talk to you...

R: hmm... I know what you want to talk... But now you take rest we will talk about this later.... And i am taking other room so that you can have your PRIVATE SPACE....

she literally say it hard so that he may  understand the depth of the word... And leave the room without even looking him back...
.
.
.
.

2 days was passed after that incident neither vansh nor Riddhima try to meet each other....

But as a dutiful wife as well as a good friend riddhima always inquired about his health and medicine with the doctor and respectively staff....

Now he is discharged and there was non beside him expect his love for whom he cheated on Riddhima....