||Do you really love me-1||

When you are in love , and you get hurt, it's like a cut- it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
                                                  ~soo jie

Kneeling down infront the girl vansh lick his lips in anticipation...

The crowd present there look at him and waited for his response... It gave him little bit tension.... But controlling his negative thoughts beside... He talk...

I know ahana.... You are quite surprised with this sudden move of mine.... But trust me i can't control more so i decided to confess my feelings to you....

You know what ahana i didn't thought that I will fall in with you.... But you make it true.... Yes ahana i love you more than you even thought.... I know we belong to different class and our status doesn't match at all.... But what to do... Your talk your concern everything make me to fall in love with.....

Will you being my girlfriend Ahana.....

There exist a complete silence after Vanshs confession.... After a minute ahana spoke....

You know what vansh i didn't expect this stunt from you... It's true that i talk with you nicely..... First of all i will clear your all misunderstanding....

Talking to you is not my decision.... If it was i will never talk to a person like you as i always maintain class and status if it is selecting a friend....

I became friend to you as a part of dare.... And the dare is that I have to be your friend for one month....

As i am ahana mithal i didn't have a habit of backing of from my words... So i accepted the dare and started to company with you....

At first I felt like I am in a bad place trust me.... But when you started to help in submitting assignment and to study in exams i thought why not misses this biggest opportunity by leaving you .....

That's why i continued to be your friend after that...

But now you crossed your limit by proposing me that to infront of whole college.... So i remind you no literally no girl will fall in love with you as you are an orphan.....

This word of ahana direct hit on Vanshs heart... It's okay if she denied his proposal as it is her choice....

But rejecting him in the name of being orphan somehow hurt him....

She left from there by saying so.... But he remained in the same position by thinking about each and every word she spited...

May be she is right who want to spent a whole life with a man whose parents left him....

From childhood he thought that being a orphan is not a big deal.... But today the words of that girls feels him that it is problem for others to accept him without any surname....

The people present there feels pitty on him....

As they also know that vansh is not that type who runs behind girls....

He get admission in this college due to his hard work.....

Students like Ahana get their admission by paying high fees.... Whereas students like vansh is struggling to pay single semster fee....

But he manages his fees through the money he get through scholarship and his part time job....

It is difficult for him in beginning to deal with everything... As orphanage will take care of their expenses till 18....

After 18 he leaves from the orphanage where he lived and buy a small rented house......

After a lot of struggle he buy that small house in his name....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shifting to Mumbai a girl entered into her new mansion with full of excitement....

I really like your taste dad.... I thought you cannot buy beautiful mansion like the mansion we had in Delhi.....

Everything is classy i like it.....

The girl said it with in excitement.....

As you know naa veer raichand will do everything perfectly..... That is it....

Her father said with proudly....

Oh my god you two again started to proud of yourself.... And Riddhima you , you are the only one make him this much self obsessed...

Riddhima's mother said all these things with a irritated face make the father daughter duo to laugh louder.....

I know it.... You will again make fun of me....

Riddhima's mother kavya said this in a little grumpy tone make them chuckle.....

Aree yaar mumma me and dad just enjoying.... You only said those things with irritating naa... And trust me mumma you look so cute when you are irritated....

Riddhima said this to light up her grumpy mother's mood..... Which help her a little bit as she smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead....

Hmm..okay baba i agree... But don't become to happy as from tomorrow you have to be a college girl....

I know you father daughter duo must forget about it... But your this daughter lost her lot of classes due to your transfer.... And now I am little bit tense  by thinking how she will cover the missed syllabus.....

Riddhima's face fell after hearing her mother's word..... She is enjoying these days without going college....

But now her enjoying came into an end.... Moreover she have to be more hardworking than before to complete the syllabus that she misses these days....

Aree kavya.... You again gave tension to my princess.... And i know tomorrow she will again started to going to her college.... And i know she will handle all those things as she is the daughter of veer raichand..... Right princess....

Riddhima nodded and approved to her father....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima along with her father move towards her college....

After completing the procedures in principles office Riddhima's father leave from there by wishing her a good luck for starting a new beginning...

Moving towards the class said by the principal.... Riddhima entered inside make the students to look at her like "what are you doing here"....

She feels little bit uncomfortable with their stare.. But she also known that it's common when unknown person eneterd inside the class....

Introducing herself to them she sit beside a girl where she found empty....

The girl look at riddhima and smile at her and said...

Hai.. i am Sejal....

Saying so she forwarded her hand to her for a shake hand... Which Riddhima reciprocate equally....

Myself Riddhima....

They chitchat little bit and waited for the professor to arrive....

.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today.... Hope you like it if so shower your love through votes and share your thoughts through comments ❤️....

If you want any particular scene in upcoming chapter comment here...

If you want any story in any concept comment here... I will try to fullfill your wish when i will be fry...

🎈Bye for till i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃 This time will also pass🍃