||Broken pieces -4||

It has been five months after that incident...

Lots of changes happen in Riddhima's life...

When her mother came to ask forgiveness from her after her ex husbands confession in court.....

As his case is too strong and evidence is fully against him he has no other way rather than accepting crime....

But during the initial stage, because of her mother's falsey statement,court extended the case for three hearings....

During all the time she is not all angry with her mother but seeing her this much against her when her daughter needs her most made her feel disgust for loving and admiring her as her mother ....

Riddhima's father tried his best to convince his wife to stand back from all these stuffs... But she is standing with her daughter's traitor like something possessed inside her ....

Not knowing what to do he seeks forgiveness from Riddhima for his carelessness towards her and believing all the things his wife says...

At start it is very difficult for her to forgive her own father .... But it is said naa true effort will pay ... Like this Riddhima understands her father's innocence and think whatever happens to her is unknown to him till that day .....

But every truth will come out, like the lawyer found a justifying evidence of a cctv footage from nearby building shows how he treat his wife after returning from office....

It also spot him with his soo called girl friend in not so appropriate position.... And their neighbours also speak in favour to Riddhima....

All these time Riddhima's mother was against her .... But after the truth came out she started to feel guilty to showing this much too her when she is not all in fault....

Seeing all these court ordered Riddhima's mother to pay fifty thousand as a punishment......

This time she hoped that her daughter will withdraw the case from court against her... But in vein non talk in her favour .....

Her father also denied to help her in her worst situation.....

Now she understands how much helplessness her daughter felt when she herself curse her for her situation....

Reaching Riddhima she tried her best.... But all the time Riddhima avoided her like she is not exsisted for her....

Because of non paying the amount, court ordered to arrest her.... Non of the father daughter duo tried to get a bail for her.....

Like this time passed.... Riddhima learned a lot from vansh and decided to start a business on her own....

Vansh is the first person who invested in her...

As this Riddhima's business become top as Vanshs buisness....
.
.
.
.
.
.

One day Riddhima came into Vanshs office for informing him about evening party...

Actually she wanted to confess her feelings for him as she also knows that he also feels same as she feels....

Taking a deep breath she open his cabin door without knocking...

But the scene infront of her was quite shocking..... Her eye teared up seeing a girl fallen on vansh as it looks like she is kissing on him....

As the sound of door open heared by vansh, he push that girl to a side and look at the person who dared to enter into his cabin without knocking....

As the push is little bit harsh the girl fall on the floor in her butt and left a painfull moan which gains Riddhima's attention....

Ri: i am sorry to disturb your precious moment... I will not doo it gain ....

Saying so she left the room without listening to him....
.
.
.
.
.

It was the night time, Riddhima entered her room which is engulfed by full darkness....

She is already irritated and heartbroken because of the morning incident but now she feels to shout on entire staffs for their carelessness towards her room...

Before she could shout at them, the cctv incident of the thing started to play in the room....

It the cctv it clearly shows that the girl who cames to vansh cabin, move towards his side to show him the things in the file clearly.... But due to slip in her heals she falls directly on vansh which is seen by Riddhima...

After the play completed Riddhima feels ashamed of herself for behaving a jerk infront of vansh....

She scans entire room hopping that he may be here... But to her surprise she found non....

Before she should breakdown into uncontrollable sobs vansh came infront of Riddhima with a bouquet and sit infront of her which gains her attention...

V: you may surprised why i am sitting like this.... But i want to confess that i love you so much beyond your imagination then how comes the thought of being with another women comes then.... I know by seeing me with other women you might feel low as i know you also love me as much as i.... But don't come to conclusion without knowing the whole truth ..... And i loved you since i met you... But truth is that i am failed to identify my feeling that times ... All i think that whatever i am doing is for saving you from that monster but the actual truth is that all i done is to save my peace and my peace is you... I hope you will accept me with my all flaws will you?

Riddhima bent to his level and make him stand and hugged him tightly and said....

Ri: you know what vansh i love you so much, may be more than you love me.... How can you think that i will not accept you ... You are the only one who feels me special in my most difficult time when my on people are against me.. you are the reason of my success and whatever i am today... Without you this Riddhima is nothing.... As you said you want me to accept you but you have to marry me then i will accept you ... Will you make me Mrs Riddhima vansh Raisinghania....

Nodding his head in approval vansh slide a ring in her hand as a remainder that whatever the situation is ,he will be always with her....

From here they started to live the new chapter of their life with lots of love....

The End....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today.... Hope you like it.... If so shower your love through votes and share your thoughts through comments ❤️ .....

*Do you want any kind of shot stories .... If you have an idea comment here...

🎈 Bye for till i back with new story🎈

🍃This time will also pass 🍃