Chapter 1

Vegas" Pete who just resigned, his voice as soft as the snow, called him twice.

"Could you please turn around to see me?"

"Vegas" . Pete's gentle but teary eyes, looking at the back of Vegas with yearning and longing tone, called his lover's name again.

As if time had stopped for these two broken souls, the moment was quiet and only Pete's voice echoed throughout the four corners.

Vegas stood still, unknown to Pete of what he was feeling. The unspeakable grief, heartbreak, sadness, pain and almost all the negative emotions overwhelmed him as tears kept streaming down from his cheeks. He was sad, yet he wasn't feeling lonely or either empty. There was grief and sadness but he felt like he wasn't lonely anymore. Someone was there for him, like the sunflower has sunshine . Someone who is willing to love and be with him.
Who would it be other than Pete, who gave up everything and chose to be with him in spite of everything he had done to him.

Vegas thought he was destined to be lonely forever, he got nothing left now, yet there was someone who was willing to be with him. That someone was evenmore, the person he loves deeply but also the one he hurted so badly. In this movement, he was told he was loved , and that was everything he ever wanted , even though it's not easy, why don't he just let it go?

The person he needs and loves is calling out his name, asking him to turn around and look at him. Why doesn't he just do that? Start everything over and live happily with him. Finally he decided, slowly he turned around to look at Pete, his lips slowly curled up into a smile.

Pete smiled back to him, there eyes were staring at him tenderly.

Suddenly, there was a loud sound of gunshots, four bullets hit Vegas' chest with blood uncontrollably flowing out of it. It gave Pete, who was smiling at Vegas, the shock of his life. Without thinking or hesitating, in a flash he took his gun, roared loudly and turned his body to shoot at the bodyguard who shot Vegas.

Everything happened in a flash. Just a seconds ago Vegas was smiling at him and he smiled back too. Now Vegas was lying motionlessly. Pete fell like his world was falling apart.

He slowly got down on his knees and hugged Vegas' body. Tears involuntarily keep falling down as he keeps calling Vegas' name. Pete's body was shaking and shivering, his screams became louder and louder.

"No, no, please, no, Vegas."

Sobbing as he screams, letting all his grief and pain out loud, his body keeps shaking and shivering like electric shocks were running all over him . Pete was in a state where he was unable to think or do anything as he kept embracing the lifeless and slowly turning cold body of his lover.

"Vegas, please, no."

"Vegas, Open your eyes."

"Please wake up Vegas."

"Vegas, don't leave me alone."

"I'm scared to be lonely."

"Vegas , please come back to me."

"Vegas....."

"Vegas....."

"Vegas...."

"Vegas, I love you."

.

.

.

.

.

Vegas' eyelashes watered, slowly opened them to wake up from the nightmare. They were memories of his past life, minutes before he was shot dead. It has been weeks since his rebirth that he dreamt of his previous life. By far, this morning's dream was the most painful of them all. Vegas could never forget the look of Pete's eyes seconds after his death, how Pete screamed and cried as he kept holding his cold body tightly. Vegas remembers them all, very vividly they live inside his mind. Back then, he wanted to wake up and comfort his lover but he couldn't as his soul had already left his body. It was so heartbreakingly painful, like a sharp blade that cut right through his heart.