38

Important notice.

I would be using the third person point of view for most of this chapter.

Enjoy and don't forget to like🥰

Third person Pov

Nathan left the hospital in a rush because he couldn't face the one person he has truely ever loved.

Seeing her in such a condition after almost five years broke his heart, and then she comes back with a little girl, which obviously wasn't his.

Does it mean she has moved on and the break up didn't hurt her as much as it did he.

What was he even thinking, that one day, they would end up together, in his dreams he said and laugh.

I shouldn't be thinking about this now, the most important thing is her health.

He picked up his phone and called the only person he knew could help him get the contact of the best neurosurgeon, he can't just allow any doctor operate on his love of his life, atleast if he can't be with her, he knows she would be save.

The person he called picked after the third ring.

Wassup bro, his cousin said and he immediately dove right into it.

I need a favor from you Davis, I know you know alot of people in the medical field and I would like for you to help me find the best neurosurgeon, I want to know the number of successful operates,  the number of people that have died during his surgery and things like that.

Tell him he has to be available as soon as possible and I am willing to pay any amount he wants, he spoke in a rush.

Is everything ok Davis asked and you could tell he was worried just by the tune of his voice.

Yeah, a friend of mine is really sick, so now can you get going on what I asked, he spat harshly, he didn't mean for it to come out harsh but it did anyway.

Okay, I will get right into it, I will give you a call later Davis replied.

Thank you, he said and ended the call.

His been getting alot of missed calls from Malhar and the last thing he wants is to see anyone.

He drove to the only place he knew they wouldn't find him, a property he bought recently in her name.

Back at high school when all his friends saw her as their younger sister, he saw her as an attractive and beautiful lady.

But how could he possibly date his bestfriend sister, when Malhar knew how he toyed with girls feelings without giving a damn, he would have never agreed.

Then one day he had to make a drunken mistake by sleeping with her at a party he threw.

They were both drunk and they decided to keep the deed to themselves.

Then she came crying a month later, saying she was pregnant and he immediately asked her to abort it, both were to young to have kids.

He ignored her completely after that and even treated her badly.

Only for them to finally be together some years later.

He couldn't believe that she wanted to be with him after he treated her so badly, he didn't even escort her to get raid of the baby. But still she forgave him. Only for her to leave again.

He kept on wondering what he did wrong for her to leave, or could it be possible that she felt upset because he told her he wasn't ready to settle down and have a baby, but then that shouldn't be enough reason to leave right?, He thought.