Chapter VIII

Weeks later, the rumours toned down, but the mean stares kept being thrown at the couple. They even got attacked by some Ravenclaw boys that claimed "f*gs like them shouldn't exist", which, of course, hurt a lot. But they managed, it could be worse, they thought. Pansy and Hermione got together too, and they tried being as discreete as possible, not wanting to be treated so horribly by the others. They told their friends, of course, but they didn't act so lovey-dovey towards each other in public, they couldn't risk it.

Draco was quite proud of his best friend. He knew she was really supportive but never thought she'd actually get a girlfriend. Especially not Granger. Not that he didn't like her, it was just.. unexpected. Harry didn't think so tough. He told him he knew already, which made the blond kinda mad, because Pansy didn't tell him anything about it.

But that didn't matter anymore, because they were happy.

It was comforting, the feeling of knowing you're not alone in this. That you're not a freak and a mistake. Even though Draco was still scared of what the others thought about him, he didn't try changing anything anymore. He just tried not thinking about it. He tried being happy, and enjoy his time with his boyfriend and friends.

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

He never actually thought he'd have friends. True ones. That loved him for who he is. Not for his money. Not for his status and not because they were scared of him. Just pure trust and love. He felt his heart warming up everytime he thought about it. People actually cared about him.

Harry was happy too. It still bothered him when he heard people talking badly about him and Draco, but he learned to not care. He just wanted to spend a good time with his friends and lover before school ended.

He was quite surprised about Hermione and Pansy being together. He knew Hermione has a crush on the other girl, but didn't actually expect her to get together with Pansy.

"𝘚𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵? 𝘞𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. "

"𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦!" 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮. 𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦!"

"𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘵!"

They were really fun days. Dates at Hogsmeade with Draco, and hanging out with his other friends by the lake, swimming and having picnics.

Of course, schoolwork was important too, so they usually met up in the library to study together, laughs filling the room, annoying the other students and the librarian.

They never thought they'd all be such good friends, I mean, who would expect Gryffindors and Slytherins to 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 be friendly to one another? Seeing the golden trio, Ginny, Luna and the silver trio hanging out was a rare sight, but did they care? Of course not.

"Darling, as much as I love you, if you will continue talking so much about Herbology, I might actually think about breaking up with you. " Pansy said with a tired voice, stopping her girlfriend from talking. They were in Hermione's dorm, the black haired girl with her head on the other's lap.

"But— it's.. important." Hermione said, a sad tone embracing her words.

The other girl sighed, taking her lover's hand in hers. "I'm sorry.. I'm just.. really tired. Can I spend the night here?"

"Pans, I don't think that's allowed.. plus, the others—"

"Fuck the others! " She yelled, making Hermione slightly jump from surprise. "Sorry! I just.. really want to stay with you."

"It's fine. But I really don't know.. I don't want us getting in trouble."

"We won't. I promise. Just.. please?"

"Alright.. just because I love you so much." Hermione smirked, while leaning down, pressing a soft kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

"You're so cute. " Pansy smiled, getting up. She admired the girl in front of her. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴. Her perfect eyes and lips, beautiful soft hair and pink cheeks, her hands and silhouette, everything about her was mesmerizing.

She grabbed her face, smashing their lips together. Hermione squeaked in surprise, but soon melted into the kiss, while putting her hands on the other's waist. They pulled apart, breathless, with flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

"I love you, Parkinson."

"I love you too, Granger. "

------

a/n : i know it's a short chapter, but I really ran out of ideas😭😭 anyways, some pansmione cause this fanfic barely had any of it. pls tell me if u liked it, and if you have any ideas i could write in the next chapter, I'd really appreciate it :)