Where am I?

Kiara's POV
*Alarm rings*
"What the-" I said as I rubbed my eyes. Surprisingly, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. You're probably wondering why this is so surprising. The reason is, no matter what I tell her, my mum will always wake me up early when there is no need for it.

Anyway, I quickly got out of bed and opened my closet door. Strange enough, I remember folding my uniform and putting it on the bottom shelf, but when I looked there, it was missing.

Hmm, I could've sworn I put it there. I thought nervously. I started to look in different areas of my closet. After a while of searching my closet head to toe, I still couldn't find it! Where could it have gone?

Panicked, I quickly went downstairs to look for my mum, and luckily, she was downstairs making pancakes. Fortunately, she looked...happy. But wait, we got into a big fight yesterday! Why does she look like it never happened?

Moving on, I jogged into the kitchen and was still confused about where my uniform had run off to. Only one person could have taken it...unless my uniform has feet and legs.

"Hey, mum. Have you seen my uniform?" I asked nervously. I looked at the time and realized that it was 8:20! School starts at 8:30 am! I haven't even showered, brushed my teeth, or eaten breakfast.

Instead of replying to my question, she immediately gave me a confused face. Then she started laughing and that's when a few words came out.

"Darling, Beigoma doesn't have a uniform." She said, as tears of laughter humbly rolled down her face.

"Of course it-" wait, I just comprehended what she said, Beigoma? That's not a real place!

"Wait, mum. What are you talking about? Beigoma is in Japan! Plus, it's nonexistent.

Once again, my mum returned to her confused state.

"Firstly, Beigoma is a real, functional school. Secondly, I thought it was your dream school, and thank God we managed to join just in time. Thirdly, we moved to Japan during the summer holidays because of your dad's deal that he and his partner, Myra's dad, move here for a promotion to spread their company's business here, in Japan. So we packed our bags and left!"

"N-no, th-that's not possible! We never went to Japan. Haha! I know what you're doing, you want to try to distract me because of our big argument yesterday!" I replied angrily. I knew something was up.

"What argument?" She continued confusedly. She can't forget, my mum always holds grudges.

Completely ignoring what she just said, I stormed over to the door.

"Okay, I've played your little game! Let me show you this IS the UK. The first example is the crappy weather!"

Confidently, I pulled the front door open just to see it was...sunny?

What? No...it-it can't be... it's literally impossible!

"Listen, I get that you miss the UK, but I won't tolerate that behavior! Go shower, now!" My mum yelled angrily. In shame, I bowed my head down and slowly walked to the bathroom.

After showering and brushing my teeth, I made my way to my bedroom to pick out my clothes, like I'd been ordered to.

I'm not sure if my school is having a non-school uniform day, or if my mum wants to publicly humiliate me, but I know for a fact we are NOT in Japan because I would've remembered. The UK must be having a nice weather day or something.

Instead of wasting my time complaining, I decided that if I was going to get embarrassed, I'm going down in STYLE.

I decided to wear a white shirt with a pink hoodie that says, " Go Girl!" on it, then, I put on pink shorts since it was gleaming outside. Then I put on some classic white socks and some cool pink and white trainers to go with them. Finally, I then plaited my hair into two pigtails.