Chapter 3: Making A Friend

"HAHAHAHA!" Aiger laughed, "Surprised I beat you? I mean you should've expected it, I told you my Z Achilles is the strongest Bey! Isn't that right referee?"

I looked puzzled trying to figure out why the referee hasn't responded yet.

After a few seconds, I realized that EVERYONE was looking at me.

I then realized the REASON everyone was looking at me...

I'm the referee!

I tried to speak confidently so everyone thinks I'm tough.

"I think...your a decent upcoming Blader," I replied, I know how this ends up but I feel telling him will be kind of like cheating...right? Plus, it will make him overconfident.

"WHAT?!" Aiger responded, shocked by my answer, "I thought you were my number one fan!" He gently put his heart on his chest, offended.

"I am, but Fubuki here is also a decent Blader with a future." I continued, cold-heartedly.

Fubuki smirked at Aiger. Aiger ignored and continued to laugh because he beat Fubuki.

At one point, Aiger was laughing so hard to the point he nearly tripped over!

"Come on! Don't let your guard down!" Naru called out from the crowd.

"Got it!" Aiger responded, finally getting ready for the next battle.

Then he paused. He just realized...why is Naru here? How did she get here?

"Wait a second, why are YOU here?" Aiger asked confusedly.

"We can talk about that later..." Naru replied nervously, "For now YOU just concentrate and win this battle!"

"Yeah, your right!" Aiger began, "But I'm not gonna forget about this!"

As Aiger looked back at Fubuki, who was already in his launching position, he knew exactly how he was gonna win this battle.

Suoh Genji (like I said before; Fubuki's best friend/trainer) noticed a change in Aiger Akabane's Bey. I love this part, I mean, who doesn't love this part? The suspension is just spectacular!

"Interesting..." Suoh quietly muttered to himself, "It seems like his Bey is a little taller now..."

"Second Battle!" I called out. Man, I feel so professional! "Get ready. Set!"

"3...2...1" The crowd called out.
"LET IT RIP!" The two Bladers yelled.

As the two Bladers ripped the cord attached to their launcher with force, Achilles and Forneus landed perfectly and were ready to attack.

"Achilles let's win this!" Aiger yelled confidently.

Achilles then started swerving around the center, when Aiger called out another command.

"Use Z Launch!"

After Achilles made several attacks, which weren't doing much damage, Fubuki knew it was time to protect his Bey before it was too late.

"You know what to do Forneus, Emperor Guard!" Fubuki demanded.

I nearly screamed with excitement! This battle just keeps getting better and better!

"Hey! Look!" Toko said to Nika, "Fubuki's using his special move!"

Since I was right next to Toko, I found it pretty annoying how he kept talking. Plus, someone's gotta tell him to stop kissing Fubuki's butt!