The Descent Into Madness

The Tournament of Power had finished about 6 months ago. Everything was peaceful. Life on Earth flourished. All of the universes were at peace. Goku, Vegeta, and Jiren had more training sessions, and the Saiyans had met Broly as well. All 4 of them continued to train and bounce off each other's powers, growing far stronger. However, that was about it. Nobody else had trained much, and all gods, goddesses, and angels were quite bored. Some gods of destruction went back to rest. The angels stayed awake and bored. One angel never had anything to do. Daishinkan, the Grand Priest. He's constantly bored, and so is Lord Zeno. And so, the Grand Priest trained. He trained out of boredom, but also to defeat his rival, Zalama.

               Zalama was a powerful being. He had such great, immeasurable amounts of power that he created the super dragon balls. He was the only wielder of both Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego. Daishinkan knew, if he ever came to blows with Zalama, whether he won or not, it would come too close to loss for his own comfort. In other words, Daishinkan had to train, and very hard. He decided to train strength and speed in general, but also he knew he needed Ultra Ego.