Red head meany face

I slowly made my way to the host club hopping slightly, I opened the big doors with ease and walked in, gingerly using my bad foot.
Suddenly I was swept off my feet causing me squeal.
I looked up expecting to see Mori but instead saw it was Tamaki.
"My poor daughter!! Forced to walk around without anyone to help you! What has this world come too!!" Tamaki cried dramatically.
I sweat dropped.
"Ehhh , if you could, please put me down, I can walk on my own you know" I blushed embarrassed as everyone looked at us.
"If you don't put her down in ten seconds I'll kill you" Haruhi glared over at us.
Tamaki dropped me immediately.
I groaned.
"She didn't mean it literally you meany head!" I exclaimed sitting up holding the back of my head.
Tamaki gasped.
"So sorry princess, Haruhi is really scary when he gets protective of you!" Tamaki quickly helped me to my feet.
"Oh! I love your guys bond! I wish me and my brother were like you two!" Girl began to coo.
I blushed slightly before limping to my own table.
Girls came over and we began to hang out when I saw a girl with purple hair looking down shyly at her hands.
After all my customers left I quickly headed in her direction.
She looked up startled as I sat down next to her on the window seat. I copied her position as I leaned my back on the window sill and pressed my left side on the window as I brought my knees up to my chest and smiled at her.
"Not here for a host?" I asked.
She blushed and looked away.
"I... I uh came here for.. you" she stuttered.
"Why didn't you talk to me sooner?" I asked.
"I I uh don't know... I shy and suck at being around people" she sighed.
"I don't think that's the case, I think your just nervous that's all" i giggled tilting my head with a closed eye smile.
"Hmm, your so much nicer than I thought you'd be" she smiled.
I pouted.
"You thought I'd be mean?"
she blushed and shook her head.
"That's not what i me-" I cut her off by giggling and waving my hand.
"I'm just messing with you, by the way i never got your name, I'm Yuki" I smiled.
"o-oh I'm Touka" she smiled.
"Touka-chan!!" I exclaimed before tackling her in a hug ignoring the pain that went up my arm as i hit my hand on the wall.
"Gahh! be careful you baka!" Touka exclaimed carefully grabbing my wrist.
I pouted as she scolded me.
"Miss, , I'm sorry to say but yuki has a special customer she must go too" Kyoya stated walking over.
Touka became red as soon as she looked at him.
"o-okay, bye Yuki" she waved at me.
I smiled and waved back.
"You better be back tomorrow!!" I exclaimed.
She nodded before running off.
I carefully stood and went to the table where the red head that hurt me yesterday and my sister were sitting.
I looked at the girl wearily before sitting down.
I was fiddling with my fingers as the red head began saying rude things to us, suddenly the table flipped and i fell of to the side whilst Haruhi landed on the girl.
I began to get dizzy as a warm liquid ran down my forehead.
I touched my head before looking down at my fingers and realized the table must of hit me in the head, which would also explain the killer headache I had.
I watched as the red head ran of soaking wet, not aloud to come back.
"Uhm guys I think I need a band-aid" I groaned.
They looked over and sweat dropped before realizing I was bleeding and panicked.
Suddenly Mori and Haruhi were at my side.
Mori lifted my bangs away from the wound and carefully cleaned it before taking the bandaid from Haruhi and gently placing it on my forehead.
I blushed at the closeness of our faces.
As soon as he finshed I quickly shuffled away and stood carefully. But me being clumsy self I lost my balance and stumbled in to Mori's chest.
His hands instinctively went to my sides.
I froze and sent Haruhi a look, my face bright red.
She just smirked and shook her head.
I slowly pulled away from Mori and bowed.
"Sorry"
Suddenly I felt a large hand ruffle my hair slightly.
I glanced at him as he sent a tiny tiny smile.
I grinned.
"Miss. Hishoka your ride is here" Kyoya stated as he looked out the window.
I pouted slightly.
"Boo... that means I have to go, Haruhi are you coming?" I asked pulling open the door.
"We will give her a ride Yuki!" Honey exclaimed cutely.
I giggled.
"Take care of her!! Bye guys!" I waved sending them all a closed eye smile.

I watched as my huge house came in to view. It was a mansion painted a nice white with about 5 floors. I frowned as I remembered the amount of stairs.
Suddenly the limo stopped and my door was opened.
I quickly got out and sent my butler a smile before walking inside and heading to father's office.
I opened the door and was suprised to see a woman making out with father.
I yelped and clenched my eyes shut.
I heard shuffling and slowly peaked and eye open to see my father straightening his tie and the women fixing her dress.
"Ah, Yuki I have someone for you to meet" my father cleared his voice.
I just stared at him.
"Yuki this is Siren she is from america, she's your new mom" he introduced.
My expression turned sour.
"No" I glared at them both.
"Excuse me" the women scoffed.
"My mom died, no one can replace my mother especially a women I don't even know. Now if this is all I was called here for I think I'm going to leave" I stayed as my eyes watered.
My dad's expression grew softer but then was replaced with a Stern one.
"You've come to the age where you need to be looking for a husband and Siren found you one. You are to be married" He stated.