Chapter 3

Really!?!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was in shock as the nurse nodded to me. Never once did I think that this could happen. Never once did I think that my detentions could be removed. Aqua laughed a little bit.

"Cute," I think to myself. 

What the hell did I just say?? I shouldn't think like that. Aqua is able to use water and I'm able to use fire. It's unheard of for such opposites to date. Waterborns and Fireborns can't be together. It's illegial date someone that isn't your species. A Earthern did it once. They ended up in prison along with the Aquarian. I'm a Pyren and she is a Aquarian. We would be arrested and probably end up dead.

"Kai!" Aqua snapped her fingers in front of my face," Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just zoned out for a bit. Something you wanted to say?" I reply.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Aqua POV

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We head back to class. It's kinda funny that he said that out loud. I don't think he realized he said 'cute' out loud. I'm sure he just saw a Pyren and thought she was cute. There were a few in the office. Of course class is over now and I can go home. Home to the castle! UGHHHHHHHH

"Your a princess so act like one Aqua," I mocked my parents voices only to hear a snicker. It was Midnight and Sunlight. They are part of the Moonborns and Sunborns. They are twins that are completely different species. The council was so confused and scared that the worlds were mixing or some crap like that. I remember laughing as soon as I was told about them. What was so wrong about sisters staying sisters. They are good friends and they are my best friends. I see an Earthern roll her eyes as us. She had dark brown hair and forest green eyes. A flower crown that was perfectly fit for her head. She is Princess Terra's sister. Princess Terra is the princess of the Earthern kingdom. She is quite special. She is cruel and mean unlike her parents and people. No one knows why. Her parents are always scared when she's around but not of her. It begs the question.

"What are they so scared of?" I say outloud.

"What is what scared of?" Sunlight asks.

"Nothing. Just thinking about the Earthern kingdom," I reply quickly," I have to get home! Bye Sunlight and Midnight!"

I bolt off trying to think about what time I'll get home. My parents are strict. Aquarians are known for being kind and calm. We are on the outside. On the inside we are rebels are know how to protect ourselves. Yet as I go home, all I can think about is....

"Kai?"

I should probably work on something that isn't this book but I don't care! Hope you like the chapter. I'm on a roadtrip right now so I'm having the time of my life while in the backseat of a car. Yay!