Loved

America's POV (yay)

I rolled up to the front door of Russia's house. He gave me his address on our date. I knocked.

A tall man answered the door, all red.

"Oh, America," he said lazily, "Okay, now you need to go back."

He grabbed my handle bars, and I started to hyperventilate.

"Sir! Please," I said, remembering the torture Dad put me through. It wasn't torture, really, but it made my eyes darker. He yelled at me, well Mom tried to stop him. She tried everything. Pushing him back, she'd get shoved. Blocking him, she'd get hit. I even got hit a few times. Dad was yelling about how his son should be straight, and he can't have a boyfriend. And it really broke my heart. I wanted to see Russia. I needed too.

I slapped his hands and rolled to the porch steps. 

"I want to see Russia," I demanded. He looked at me, a faint expression on his face.

"Okay, come in," He said, grabbing the wheelchair handles, and helping me up the steps onto the porch. He rolled me inside, where Russia was standing in the living room. I wanted to cry.

"Russia," I choked, and Russia looked up at me, his white eyes glistening. I swallowed my tears, and rolled up to him and hugged his waist. He got on one knee and hugged me back.

"I-" I tried, but Russia shushed me, and whispered into my ear.

"I love you,"

___________________________

;3

words: 237