Seven minutes in heaven~Link

"Ok every one it's time to play the game now!" Samus shouted to get everyone's attention.

"Ok who to pick uhhhh.......Link truth or dare?" Samus said smirking.

"Uhhh...dare I guess.." said link looking confused.

"Ok seven minutes in heaven choose a girl!" Samus said shouting again.

Zelda's eyes sparkled as she looked link hoping he would pick her. He the stood up walking over to you you could fairly see a tint of pink on his cheeks as he extended his hand. You blushed as well grabbing his hand and walking to the exit.

"Have fun!" Samus shouted.

For the next minute or so you two just stood there. Link was staring at your eyes and you were staring at his. You decided to break the silence.

"Uhhh....link are we going to do something?" You asked blushing.

"Umm l-like what?" He said blushing a tomato red.

"Well I was hoping this...." That's when you slamed your lips into links (Hehe Reader-chan had to make the first move XD) links eyes when wide then he relaxed into the kiss wrapping his arms around your waist and you wrapping them around his neck. You then started to have a full out makeout session only to be interrupted by a *ahem* sound only to see Samus standing in the door way.

"Ok you two time is up so stop sucking face and come back inside" said Samus walking away.

"Hey (y/n)!" Link said grabbing you wrist.

"What is it link?" You said looking puzzled.

"I...I love you (y/n)..." Link said blushing.

"I love you too link" you said kissing his cheek and grabbing his hand walking into the room.