1:1 This Is The Part Where You Run

This Is The Part Where You Run
Part 1
————

This Is The Part Where You RunPart 1————

————

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story? My name is Hope Mikaelson. I come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new."

But Hope didn't anticipate that another person would be partnering with this new person.

————

You walked beside Landon and Rafael, just moment away from the church where your foster parents are going to make Rafael 'confess sins'.

"Raf, honestly, you shouldn't be doing this." You commented just outside the church stopping him from walking up the stairs and into the Church. He turned around and looked at you. You looked over at Landon nodding in agreement.

Rafael sighed. "It is what it is, guys." Rafael looked at them with a sad face.

Landon spoke up, looking at his friend - no, brother. "You're not catholic, you shouldn't have to confess your sins." Landon took a slight step forward, trying to prove a point.

"I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh." Rafael paused. "If apologizing to God gets Hector and Maria off of my back, so be it." He shrugged, walking into the church, You and Landon close behind.

"Buenas tardes, Father Pietro." Rafael spoke, lowering his head a bit.

Father Pietro lowered his head asa well. "Buenas tardes, Rafael. Por favor, pray with me." Father Pietro spoke. You and Landon watched as Hector walked up to you two.

"Landon, Kate, you can leave now." Landon and You looked over at Rafael worried looks on both your faces but yours weren't as noticeable as Landon's. Noticing the worried look on Landon's face, Hector continued. "It's okay, we can take it from here."

Landon looked at Hector, slightly stepping in front of you. "We're good, Hector."

"Landon, this is between your foster brother and God, okay?" Maria took a nicer approach.

Rafael looked back at us and spoke. "Hey, I got it bro, sis. Just wait outside." His voiced calmed your nerves as well as Landons, you two made your way outside while Rafael prayed with Father Pietro.

As you two sat outside, you both put ear phones in listening to music, you got on your back and placed your head in Landon lap, looking up and him with a smile which he returned, unaware that Maria was locking the door from the inside with chains.