THE COLD MF!!

Me: what?!! But sir you don't need to do this...I have my own car....

Mr.kim: so what?..I said today I will drop you then I will drop you....

Me: 😶😶😶...(I know I can't do anything further)...ok sir..but what about my car?

Mr.kim: don't worry it will reach your house...

Me: ok sir..

Mr.kim: miss park I think you forgot how you have to call me right?

Me: no si- ...i mean no mr.kim

Mr.kim: 😏..

Me: mr.kim when we will leave?

Mr.kim: 5 more minutes...why?...do you have any urgent work at home?

Me: no...I was just asking..😅 (I was very much nervous...only I and him are alone in his cabin and also in his office...)

                     (10 mins later)

Me: uhmm...I think I should leave...its getting late...you can drop me home another time...

Mr.kim: no....just wait

Me: (arghhhh....he is too much stubborn) o-ok...

                   (20 mins later)

Me: sir pls let me go...it's almost 9 pm..

Mr.kim: why do you have such hurry....will your family worry about you?

Me: uhmm...mr.kim actually I-I do n-not have any family...I stay alone😶😶

Mr.kim: (he looked up at my face and his face was looking very concerned)...I-I'm very sorry...I didn't knew this....I am extremely sorry....

Me: no no it's ok...but still I have to leave .....I have to make dinner at home..

Mr.kim: don't worry about that (while looking at the file in his hand)..we will have our dinner outside..

Me: (I thought he will ask me about my family but he didn't...he is really different from others)..no mr.kim..you don't need to do all this....

Mr.kim: you know miss park you can't refuse me..

Me: (I know I have to surrender) I know...

Mr.kim: good..ok we can leave now..

Me: (oh..thank god)..ok

              (On the way in his car)

(I was sitting beside him while he was driving silently,his eyes on the road....the journey was becoming very awkward as there was pin drop silence since past 15 mins ..but then I decided to break the silence)

Me: uhmm..mr.kim you still haven't told me the address of the party..

Mr.kim: I told u that I will text you the address..

Me: (such a cold mf 😒😒) okay..

  (Again a period of complete silence)

Me: mr.kim...how much more time it will take to reach where you are going?

Mr.kim: what do you mean by "where you are going" ?!..I am going to your home of course...

Me: (........🤯🤯🤯🤯.............).....but mr.kim...you told me that we will have our dinner outside..

Mr.kim: you want to have dinner outside...

Me: no that's not what I meant to say...I was saying that it's too late....so when will I  reach home and when will I make dinner...

Mr.kim: oh that's the problem...ok I will solve it..don't worry sweetheart..

Me: (😳😳😳😳...) what did you just called me?!!

Mr.kim: sweetheart...why any problem?

Me: yess I have a problem....you are my boss and I am your employee...you can't call me by these names...

Mr.kim: in the office..

Me: what?

Mr.kim: I am your boss only in the office...and you are my employee also in the office....so outside the office we are just taehyung and susan.....so outside the office you will call me taehyung...not mr.kim..and I can also call you anything

Me: (I can't believe this cold mf is flirting with me)..I-I-I can't do this..

Mr.kim: do what?

Me: I can't call you by your name...you are boss..

Mr.kim: am I not a normal human like you?

Me: I didn't said this...

Mr.kim: yes or no?

Me: yes you are...

Mr.kim: so wouldn't you have called a normal human by his name or would you have called him like mr.this, mr.that etc..

Me:...............ok ok you are very stubborn......I will call you taehyung outside the office....are you happy now?

Mr.kim: I am always the happiest one....

Me: (here he goes again).....yeahh yeahh I know...

Mr.kim: (he chuckled)

Me: where are we going?

Mr.kim: mmmm....what do you like....Chinese? Italian? Continental? What?

Me: anything you like...

Mr.kim: I am asking you....so can't you give a clear answer...?!!

Me: (I wish I should have died)....I like everything...happy?!!...now pls tell where are we going?...this is not the way to my house..

Mr.kim: we are going to a five star restaurant....why?

Me: sir you don't need to go there....we can have our dinner anywhere.....but not there ...I can't afford that.

Mr.kim: oh come on susan...don't be stupid...how could you think that I will let you pay...

Me: (when he just pronounced my name I really felt millions of butterflies in my stomach....it was a wonderful feeling)...but still..

Mr.kim: you know actually I can't eat at any place except that fivestar ....that's my favourite..

Me: ok...

(After few minutes we reached at his destination....when I get off from the car I saw a big restaurant in front of my eyes.....it was very beautiful.....I hadn't seen such big restaurant ever....and today I am gonna eat here at this big restaurant.....)

Me: are we gonna eat here?

Mr.kim: hmm....let's go..

(When I entered the restaurant I felt like my jaw will drop to the ground.....the restaurant was very well decorated....and the ambience was quite nice...we went to the reception and asked for our table)

Receptionist: hello sir! Hello mam!

Me: hello!

Mr.kim: I need a VIP table for two...

Receptionist: let me book your table sir....

Mr.kim: yeah sure..

Me: (🤯🤯...VIP tables!!!...this restaurant also have a special arrangement.....wow!!!!!).....
Uhmm sir-  (when I called him sir to say something...he stared at me in a way  that I was cut off ....I can see anger in his eyes) I-I mean ta-taehyung, you don't need to book special seats...

Mr.kim: will you pls shut your pretty mouth miss park?

Me: 😒😒😒

                       -------------------