Irresistible

(After driving straight for about 20 mins I reached my destination.it was a big five star hotel...and as far mr. Kim told me the party is going on at the 10th floor....so I parked my car and entered into the hotel....I asked the receptionist about the party to make sure it is in the 10th floor...)

Me: good evening...miss can you tell me in which floor the celebration party of Kim enterprises is going on?

Receptionist:good evening mam...yess it's in the 10th floor...

Me: thank you.

Receptionist: welcome...have a good time here mam...

Me: sure

(I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for 10th floor)

(Just within few seconds I reached to the 10th floor and I can already hear noises,music etc.)

(The elevator door opens and I saw many people partying )

(I entered there and started finding mr. Kim)

Me: excuse me...do you know where is mr. Kim?

??: hey young lady..good evening ....why are you finding mr. Kim...I am here...come on...let's dance..it will really be a pleasure to dance with a sexy woman like you..

Me: listen...I don't want to talk to you...just tell me where is mr. Kim?

??: not so fast baby...

Me: (I just rolled my eyes at him as I know that he was fully drunk and I didn't wanted to argue with him....so I was about to walk past him)

??: (grabbing my wrist) hey! Where do you think you are going?! Huh!....I said dance with me!

Me: just leave my hand or you will face very bad consequences!!...

??: are you giving me a threat!!?

Me: yess I am giving you a threat....leave my hand or I will scream right now!!

??: why are you reacting this much?!...I can tell by your dressing that you are surely a slut....and i think mr. Kim has booked you right??

Me: (while screaming) YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!..YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR SENSES!!..DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!!...(I slapped him hardly)

(The music and all the chaos stopped for a while as I screamed and slapped that man)

Mr. Kim: (appearing from the crowd)...what happened ?...what's happening here?......miss park?!...what happened??

Me: this idiot motherfucker was misbehaving with me....I just asked him where can I found mr. Kim...and he started talking rubbish about me and all...he even called me a fucking SLUT!!....so I slapped him to make him come back to his senses...

Mr. Kim: (while grabbing the man's collar)...how dare you Jack!!!....do you even know who she is??!!!...she is my secretary.....how dare you talk to her like that huh?!!!....

Jack: I didn't did anything...I just asked her to dance with me....and leave my collar..don't forget that my dad is your business partner..

Mr. Kim: so what...that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want...whether it be misbehaving with a woman or anything else..
Security;...get this bastard out of here ....immediately...
And mr. Barnard...you can also leave....our business relationship ends today ....good bye..

Mr. Barnard: but mr. Kim--

Mr. Kim: I said leave

Jack: you will pay mr. Kim....and your secretary will also...