from your author (not a part)

Hello guys! 👋🏼👋🏼 this is your author ad
...I hope all of you are very well. And I hope that all of you are enjoying the story so far...actually I want to say sorry about giving late updates...as I face some network issues...but i want to make sure that  i will try to give you updates whenever i am able to...but something is bothering me....which I want to share with you....guys I don't know surely if you are liking my story or not but I am giving it my best...but still i have only few readers and few votes . And among the few readers most of the readers are known to me or you can say they are my friends....but i really want to know that what is my story lacking and you can also give me some ideas about the coming parts....pls help me...it was my wish to get at least 100 readers and just few more votes...because I am trying my best to make this story nice but still I am not getting anything in return of my effort...pls if you want your author to continue this story then pls give me some hopes to  write this further by telling me about the story's problem....and yeah my story dark is also on..
So go read that and tell me if you see any problem in the story or what I should write next...give me some ideas..... that's all..thank you ...

Saranghae ❤