🪶Information Page🪶

Name – Lilith Bloodthron

Species – Vampire

Gender – Female

Age – 329 (Includes when she was human)

Born in 1695

Due at 5

Birthday – 25th December

Star Sign – Capricorn

Height – 154.94/5.1ft

Eye colour – left Ice Blue/ right Blood red (When made her left eye goes blood red as well)

Hair colour – Snow White

Homeland – England (In a small town)

Family – Die long ago.

Dorm – Ramshackle

School year – First

Class – 1-A/Student 9

Occupation – Student/ Dorm Head

Club – None

Best Subject – Science/History

Dominant Hand – Left

Favourite Food – Raw meat/ Blood

Least Favourite Food – Tomato Juices/ sweets

Dislikes – Hunters/ sweets

Hobby's – Playing the Violin/ Sword fighting/ Playing with her magic.

Talents – Turning into animals (Especially Bats)/ Hand to hand combat

Appearance – Lilith has pale skin that makes her look like a porcelain doll and there a scar that runs down from the top right side of her neck to the end of her shoulder. She has snow white wavy hair that goes down to her knees and some her hair covers her right eye as she doesn't like it showing. Her left eye Ice Blue and her right Eye id Blood Red and when she gets mad her left eye also goes Blood Red. Lilith nails are Painted black and long and sharp. Lilith uniform is the normal boy's uniform, but the white shirt is black, and she has a black and gold lined cloak with a hood she wears over the uniform. She wears the cloak so she can keep out of the sun during the day.

Personality – Lilith can come off as cold but when people get to know her, they can tell that she just acts that way, and she is not cold but nice and kind that doesn't mind helping people. But they can also tell that Lilith will not be taken for a fool and she knows if she is being played as a fool.

Unique Magic – Blood Knight

Lilith can use her own blood to make any weapon that she needs she has a limit to how long she can use that weapon. The longer that she uses the weapon for the more she craves blood.