🪶Prologue 1 - The stranger's Awakening🪶

For me. For them. For you.

We are all running out of time.

No matter what,

Never let go of my hand.

Welcome to the villain's world.

A mystery voice said.

Lilith was woken up by something that was rattling "Wait why am I only waking up. I was getting ready for a war" Lilith said with a cold tone in her voice. "Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while. . ." A high-pitched voice said. Lilith whisper a spell under her breath to see where she was, and she found out that she was in a coffin and the voice was from the inside the coffin. "Nice I'm in a coffin it's fitting for a vampire, but I don't want to be in one" Lilith said putting her hands onto the lid and trying to push it off but it was sealed shut. "Grrr!! The lid is too heavy" The high-pitched voice said. "There must be a spell place on the lid" Lilith said still pushing the lid.

"Time for. . . my secret move! Guwaahuuh . . . There!" The high-pitched voice said after it took the lid of the coffin with blue fire. "What in the dark lord, Blue fire" Lilith said. "Ok, ok. Gotta get. . ." The high- pitched voice said as Lilith sat up. After Lilith sat up, she looked around to see that she was in a room that had a big mirror that was floating on top of a waterfall, the room also had lots of floating coffins around it. "Whaaaaaa!!!! Why are you up?!" The high-pitched voice said looking at Lilith. Lilith turned her head so she could look at the person that was talking but when she looked around from left to right, she saw nothing, so she looked up and down and only when she looked down, she saw the owner of the high-pitched voice was a raccoon looking thing.

"I'm up because a raccoon couldn't keep from making a lot of noise, that why I'm up" Lilith said coldly. "Just who are you calling a raccoon!!!" The raccoon yelled at Lilith. "That would be you raccoon" Lilith said with a smirk to the raccoon. "I am not a raccoon I am the great Grim!" The raccoon yelled at Lilith. "I don't care what your name is your still a raccoon" Lilith said with I don't care tone of voice. "Well, whatever. Hey human!" The raccoon said to Lilith. "I'm not human" Lilith said getting angry at being called a pathetic human. "Hurry and gimme those clothes! Otherwise . . . I'll roast ya!" The raccoon said to Lilith. "Hahaha you roast me I'd like to see you try and do that raccoon" Lilith said laughing at Grim. "I said I'm not a freaking raccoon!" The raccoon said to Lilith getting angry. "I don't care, and plush I'm going to go and look around after all the night is still young so bye little raccoon" Lilith said getting up and out of the coffin and walking to the door of the room and then picking up her speed so that she was running inhuman speed down the hallway.

Lilith ran into a classroom she looked around to see nothing of interest, so she ran back out into the hallway she then ran down the down the hallway and then into the courtyard, but she didn't stop to look around she finally stopped running when she entered the library. She looked at all the books. "One of these has to hold information to where I am! Lilith said. Lilith then rolled up the sleeve of the uniform of her left arm and she started to drag two sharp black nails down the left arm to cut her skin, after she cut her arm and there was enough blood that was running down Lilith arm, she placed her hand on the ground and said, "Blood Knight find me that book". After that the drops of blood on the floor and dripped of her fingers came to lift and shot of the find the book. After she find nothing, she whipped the blood of her arm and pulled her sleeve back down not caring that her left arm was still bleeding after that she made the blood on the floor disappear so that no one would know that she was there.