🪶Prologue 9 - Encounter A Person!🪶

Main Street

As Lilith and Grim got to main street they started to look around the first thing Lilith noticed was that on both sides of the stone path there was statues four on the left side and three on the right side then she noticed that there was tree going all the way down behind the statues on both sides, she then noticed that the stone path went to an entrance point before going off to the school. "Uwaaah Amazing. So this is main street. I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them them look pretty scary. This granny looks especially snobby" Grim said pointing to one of the statues. "You don't know about the Queen of Hearts?" A voice said from behind them. That made both of them turn around to see a boy with fluffy ginger hair that flips up at the ends and bright scarlet eyes and over his eye there was a marking shaped like a heart.

"You don't know about the Queen of Hearts" The ginger haired boy said. "Queen of Heart? Is she important?" Grim asked the ginger haired boy. "In the past she was the Queen who lived in the Rose Maze" The ginger haired boy said. "She doesn't look like a Queen to me she look's more like a nutcase to me" Lilith said looking at the statue. The statue was of a woman with her hair tied back into a bun and a small crown. The woman was wearing a wide collar and a dress that opened at the skirt part. At the bottom of the statue was roses. One of the hands was holding up the skirt and the the other was holding a heart shaped fan. "She was someone who valued rules and discipline above all, strict in all things from the march of the Card soldiers to the colour of rose bushes. "It was a land of madness where all submit to her rule. Why you ask. Because or else it was off with your head!" The ginger haired boy said.

"That's terrifying!" Grim said. "It's cool! I like it. Nobody would listen to a queen who's just nice all the time, right?" The ginger haired boy said. "I suppose. A strong leader is better. By the way, who are you" Grim asked the ginger haired boy. " I don't think you two are right having a strong leader is good but a mad one will only send people into despair" Lilith said. "I don't think you right and anyway I'm Ace. A fresh-faced first year. Nice to meetcha" Ace said. "I am Grim. A genius who'll become the greatest magician. The dimwit over here is Lilith. They're my henchman" Grim said pointing over to Lilith. "Grim if you call me dimwit or henchman again then the walls are going to be painted with your blood" Lilith said with her eyes going into slits. "You've got an odd sounding name?" Ace said to Lilith. "I would say nice to meet you but it's not and I don't care about you, you have trouble written all over you" Lilith said looking Ace up and down. "You're full of politeness aren't you" Ace said to Lilith. "I'm only polite to those who deserve it and you are not one one of them" Lilith said. Before Ace could say anything Grim cut in asking about the statues.

"Hey, Ace. The lion over there with the scar, are they famous?" Grim said. "Of course" Ace said to Grim. The statues it self was of skinny looking lion with a scar over one of it eyes, the lion itself was standing one a cliff looking pride. "This is the King of Beasts who rules the savannah. However, he was not born to the king, but he took the throne through effort and elaborate planning. After becoming King, he even allowed the loathed hyenas to live in his kingdom without discrimination" Ace said. "Oooh. I guess he was a rock not held captive by his status!" Grim said. "Now that reminded me of the king back where I come from he always planning his next move" Lilith said thinking about the dark lord. "The dark lord?" Grim asked Lilith. " Yes he's the man that commands all the vampires" Lilith said. "So even you have a ruler?" Ace asked Lilith. "Yes" Lilith said.

"Who's the lady with octopus leg's?" Grim asked Ace. This statues was an overweight looking lady with a full figure. Her hair was short and standing up, she was wearing a shell necklace in one hand there was still and the other was on her hip and she also had a snobby look on her face. "The Sea Witch​​​​​​ who lived in a cavern in the deep. Her purpose was to help all unfortunate merfolk. As long as you could pay the price she could transform you, help you find love, anything. If it was within her power there wasn't anything she wouldn't do. They say her prices were pretty high, though. That's what it costs for anything" Ace said. "Nyaaa ha! So what you're saying is I can get rich if I become a great magician!?" Grim said.

"Then what about this man in the big hat?" Grim said Lilith turned to the statues Grim was now looking at to see a man with a turban on the man also had a beard the man wore bit should pats and robe like cloths the man also had a hand on his hip and a snake staff in the other. "The Sorcerer of the sand He was a cunning vizier to a foolish sultan and saw though the fake prince that was actually a street rat trying to deceive the princess. Then he got a magic lamp and became the most powerful sorcerer of all! With that power they say he became sultan" Ace said. "Ho hoh! So it is important for magicians to be the centre of attention!" Grim said. "No that true sometimes being the centre of attention is a bad thing" Lilith said. "How so?" Ace asked. "Well for vampires we have to hide so being the centre of attention is not good it means we would get caught out and killed" Lilith said.

"Oooooh! This lady sure is beautiful" Grim said looking at yet another statue. This statue was of a beautiful looking lady with a crown on her head you couldn't see her hair she also wear a wide collar and an old looking dress and a cape that reached the floor and around her waist was a rope that was tied to one side and in one of their hands was a apple that looked like it had something on it. "She is the Beautiful Queen everyday she checked the beauty ranking in her magic mirror and when it looked like she might fall from the number one spot, she never hesitated to do anything to get it back. I guess she had the strong will to remain the most beautiful in the world? So freaking amazing. They say she was even adept at making poisons" Ace said. "She's pretty but . . . No thanks. . ." Grim said. "I like the poison part that something I can get behind" Lilith said. "You think? Buts it's cool that she has something she'll never give up" Ace said. "S, sure, that single-minded drive is pretty cool" Grim said.

"Over there, What's with the guy on fire? Just looking gives me goosebumps" Grim said looking at the second to last statue. This statue was of a man with his hair on fire he had a smoky that showed his sharp teeth he was wearing old Greek clothes and one hand was pointed up ways with a small piece of fire at the tip of the finger. "Lord of the underworld He rules a land crawling with evil spirits on his own. No doubt he is extremely skilled. Even though he's got a scary face, he did that detestable job without even taking a vacation. And his sincerity won over Cerberus, the hydra, even the titans, to fight for him" Ace said. "Hhmmm, hmmm. So having talent doesn't mean you get to be haughty" Grim said.

"And the last one, with horns?" Grim said. This last statue was of a woman with horns she wore a wide collar and a dress with king sleeves that has ripped at the end and in one hand she was holding a staff and at the bottom of the statue was thrones. "This is the Witch of thorns from the magic mountains. Noble and elegant, even within the seven she is top class in magic and curses! She can summon lightning and storms, cover an entire country in thorns, her magic is one a whole other level. There was even a time she transformed into a huge dragon" Ace said. "Oooh! A dragon! All monsters look up to them!" Grim said. "Not all monsters" Lilith said.