🪶Prologue 7 - Warm Hearted Principal🪶

Ramshackle Dorm - Hallway

"Hee-haaa. . . . How 'bout that!" Grim said panting out of breath. "I can't believe. . . there is a person who can command monsters" Crowley said looking at Lilith. "I wouldn't call me a person since the whole being dead thing and controlling one monster is nothing you should see me controlling the imperial vampire army now that something that you wouldn't believe" Lilith said. "Hmmm. . . Actually, my teacher-senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony" Crowley said still looking at Lilith. "Oh, so now we have gone back to lying no there was not you wanted to send me home and you quote your own words we can't have something like you here" Lilith said back to Crowley how again ignored her. "That you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer" Crowley said looking at Lilith and then over to Grim. "But. . . no matter how. . ." Crowley started and then went onto mutter but Lilith didn't use her entranced hearing to hear what he was saying as she didn't want to.

"Right to the main thing that I wanted to ask you was could you possibly let Grim stay here with me?" Lilith asked Crowley. "What now? A monster" Crowley looked at Lilith forgetting that she was a vampire a blood sucking Vampire. "You . . ." Grim said now looking at Lilith. "What's one more monster here you have three ghosts a vampire so what's a fire breathing talking cat" Lilith said pointing the others and herself out. ". . . Hah . . . It can't be helped. Alright" Crowley said sounding defeated by the pointes Lilith made. "Hnn!? Really!?" Grim said looking at Crowley and started to cheerer. "However, I can't simply allow someone. Let alone two monsters, into school who wasn't selected by the Dark Mirror. Also, I can't let you be a freeloader here until you return to your own world" Crowley said to both Lilith and Grim.

"Well. . . talk about short- lived joy. . ." Grim said. "You can't win all the battles Grim" Lilith said. "Listen until the end. Concerning the fact that your soul was called here the school has to take responsibility as the owners of the Dark Mirror. For the time being you'll be permitted to stay in this dormitory for free. But other necessities you will have to provide for yourself. Seeing as you have nothing to your name. . . Fufu, here is my proposition" Crowley said sounding like he was up to something. "What exactly are you after?" Lilith said. "No need to fret, I'll have you do maintenance and other odds jobs around campus. From what I can see, you're pretty decent at cleaning. Would you two like to become the Handyman of this school?" Crowley asked Lilith and Grim. "I don't think we have a choose" Lilith said.

"Just think about it this way you will receive special permission to remain on school ground This way you'll also be able to research going home or study whatever you desire in the library. For I am gracious" Crowley said. "We both know that the library has nothing about me returning home" Lilith said. "However! Only after your work is done" Crowley said. "Eeeh!? I'm not okay with that! I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!" Grim said. "It's fine if you're unsatisfied. I'll simply toss you out again" Crowley said going to pick up Grim. "Ffgnaa!? I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!" Grin said. "That's fine but don't think I'm going to let the students go if they make me mad, I have a stranded to uphold and a title as well and as for money problem I just need a bank account to put it in other then that we shouldn't need anything of you" Lilith said. "We can talk about the bank account tomorrow morning other that wonderful then you two starting tomorrow, endeavour to be the best handyman at Night Raven College!" Crowley said.