Chapter 2: The Past

Hey there, it's me, PanickingGaylord. I do not have the braincells to try to write a whole chapter for this, but just to let you know, this chapter would be about what happened to Max Heeler, that brought them to America (Yeah, Max uses they/them pronouns, just so you know, but is still male).

If I have the braincells for this in the future, then I will edit this chapter with the story. But long story short;

Bandit and Chilli Heeler had a son named Max. Max was a mix of a blue heeler and a red heeler. They had a happy life with Max for two or three years, and Chilli had a daughter, named Bluey. Shortly after this, though, someone decided to kidnap Max for whatever reason. The kidnapper took them to America, but was arrested.

Max was taken in by their caretaker, who is never mentioned again in the story so I don't need to give them a name, but Max does some looking into stuff and finds that although they don't know who their parents are, their nana is named Chris Heeler. Max was planning on finding their nana, and through her, they could find their birth parents. However, they didn't get that far when they encountered their younger sister, Bluey.

It leaves off with Bandit and Chilli getting Max settled in to the house, and then saying that they love all three of their children very much.

At the beginning of this story all together, we have a ten-year-old Bingo, a twelve-year-old Bluey, and a fifteen-year-old Max.