The Struggles 💙

Vegas:
I wake up to see pete awake and looking at me with his sparkling eyes and gave me a very beautiful smile. I smiled back and he said "good morning" and I said "good morning" we stared at each before I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, I washed up myself and came out to see pete talking to Nop, as soon as I came Nop bowed his head and said that " sir the body of your father and other bodyguards are here" with a sad face he left. I sat at the edge of the bed and pete came and hugged me with my face on his belly, he said "vegas I know you have through a lot in your life because of your father, but you still have to give him a proper farewell as he is your father, don't worry i will be right by your side and we will go through this together. I looked up and gave a smile to him, I don't know what I did to have him by my side, but I know I have to change to be a better person for him, I promise to give this man my everything.

Pete:
We walked down the stairs to the back gate and the bodyguards were lined and bowed their head as soon as the saw us. Macau was already standing there, Vegas immediately went and stood by his brother side and touched his head gentle and said "I will also be there for you" and looked at his father body and said "even though you weren't a great father, you still have us good education, a place to stay and most importantly you are our family, that doesn't mean we will forgive you for all that you have done, but we will show you by living a better life than what you provided us". I stood by vegas side and he ordered his men to start preparing for the furenal. We went to Macau room and spent some time with him and he asked about me and vegas, like how we meet and how we became what we are now, I was blushing all the time, but Vegas replied with a very a beautiful answer he said " pete is the only one who left everything behind for me so I could live a life of mine own"☺️. I only looked at him and he stared back with a smile and said " pete you and Macau are my the most important people in my life". After our conversation with Macau we came back to our room and when vegas was picking his night suit from the cupboard and hugged him tightly from behind and he turned back at me and hugged me tightly from the front. We stayed in that position for a while and afterwards vegas looked and gave a small peck at my lips, which was not enough for me so i went in for more we kept going on, our lips collided then our tongues inside each other's month and now our we are out of breath, I looked at him and smiled at him saying " vegas i want more". He looked at me and asked "pete are you ready because I don't want to hurt you, I can wait but I don't want to do anything that will make you regret your decision". I looked at him and said " vegas I choose you and want to be by your side, it's all my decision so I will never regret it. He looked into my eyes with lust and love and said "fine", and moved forward with the kiss and moved towards the bed.

❤️ See you soon ❤️