Back to Main Family

Vegas:
Today I have to take pete back to main Family and also I have to attend the meeting by khun korn, now that he is the leader of both the clans. I hope everything goes smoothly. We reached the main family house and there was this weird feeling within me. I am back to the place where my father was killed, the place that i hated the most, the place I scared the most of take away my loved ones, but still I had to be strong and still show that now I am the head of the minor family. When we went inside pete asked me if he could joined the meeting with me, but I told him to meet his friends, Tankhun and pack his stuff that he needed the most and leave as i was worried for each minutes passed he may not want to leave the place. We parted near the meeting room and I told him to come out as soon as he was done, he nodded and left now and then looking behind at me.

I entered the room and saw khun korn, kinn and Kim sitting. Korn had a disgusting smile on his face the one where he shows he cares for some one. Kinn had this worried look on his face that I have never seen before and Kim was sitting uninterested to the whole conversation look. I came in and sat opposite to korn and gave him a smirk the one that showed I wasn't bothered by him. Korn said, " let's begin the meeting, as we all know that the attack that took place few days ago has changed alot of dynamics in the table now, Vegas is the new head of the minor family, but as the main family feels betrayed by the acts of the minor family we have decided to stop all business activities conducted together by both the clans." I wasn't shocked by the news though I thought the punishment would have been way worst then that. I was told not to induce in any business activities that could threatened the power of main family. I looked at all three of them and said, " i have no interest in following my father footsteps and put my family in danger I will not work in any field that could bring and kind of harm to the main family and I thank you for your kindness by letting me and Macau live." Kinn throughout the whole time was giving me this concerned look that I couldn't understand. After the whole meeting was over korn asked to stay back for lunch, but i kindly declined as I didn't want to spend any more time in that house.
As soon as I can out I started looking for pete and asked nop where he went and nop said he was in the car waiting. I thought he would want to spend more time with his friends and how did Tankhun let him go. As I can to the car I saw pete trying to force a smile onto his face, I didn't like it I went to him and asked if he got all that he needed and if he was fine he nodded his head and I asked he wanted to eat outside and he said he wanted to go home. I know something happened but I didn't want to prey on it as he too didn't want to talk about it. We say in the car and suddenly he put his head on my shoulder I like it but I felt he wasn't himself or something was wrong and that confirmed when he said, " Vegas please never leave me or hate me". That's it I pulled him face close to mine and asked in a serious tone what was the matter and why he spoke like that. He kept smile and his eyes were filled with pain and started talking.

Pete:
When I enter the house I had goosebumps all over me something felt off about the house. I saw a lot of workers staring at me for no reason I was feeling weird. Then suddenly Porsche came to me, I was about to say hello to him, but before I could do so he grabbed my hands and took me to our room. After reaching the room he quickly shut the down and locked it. I asked if something was wrong and he just looked at me with a worried expression. "Pete" Porsche said, "how are you, are to ok", I smiled at him and nodded my head. "Is this why you pulled me here, I was going to see khun Tankhun". Porsche said " pete after you left with vegas everything became a mess, everyone things you planned this attack with him". I was shocked to hear the news, "what are you saying Porsche, you know that's not what happened". He nodded his head and continued "pete i know what happened but right now no one will believe you because you sided with the minor family, the ones who killed our friends and hurt our people". I didn't know what to say I reminded dumbfounded, I couldn't think of anything. "What about khun he believes me right" I asked as I know him every well, he will never judge me for my decision. Porsche looked at me with a sad expression " pete khun does not want to see you, after he heard your decision from me, he felt betrayed that you left him for vegas so he didn't even eat for a while, when i told him your coming he said he didn't even care". I wanted to cry khun was like my best friend, how could he not understand me. I packed my things and Porsche stood there, I don't know what to feel leaving this place, but seeing my friends not understanding me, broke me. I left and reached the car before vegas came and Porsche told me to stay in touch. I stayed silent in the car for long, but when vegas came in I wanted to burst out my frustrations and cry out loud.

My note
Recently i have been shifted and the place I live is too far from where I go to college. So I can't spend much time with my friends so the keep calling me fun ruiner. My parents are not listening to my problems and have been pushing me lately to the edge, which has been pretty hard.🥺😭🥺
If you are also facing problem and depression please share your story, you'll can also shar stories of how you'll over came it too