GET SETTLED

Pete:
Vegas pushed me onto the bed with our lips still doing their jobs. He topped me and said " I have missed you so much, everything about our special night together was very important to me."
He started kissing me every where and felt this heat being developed throughout my body because of the friction between our bodies rubbing each other. Within few minutes we were completely naked and making out passionately in our bed, it was a very gentle but heart throbbing experience, I knew vegas was trying his best to not hurt me and at the same time give me all kind of pleasure that I would love to explore. At one point our eyes collided with each other and I could see lust and love overflowing from vegas eyes it was so overwhelming that I came up to give him a peck on his lips and smiled at him with our face close to eachother and vegas on top of me, he gave out this beautiful smile back to me. This is what I loved about vegas he always showed me thes side of him which he never showed to anyone and making my heart go crazy .(I would like to say this as the writer I have never experienced love or personal physical skin ship with anyone in my life.😂😂so there maybe a little less skin ship explained, but in my head the skin ship is in another level so feel free to imagine wild.)

Vegas:
In the morning when I woke up next to pete I felt this happiness that I have never had before, yesterday night was so beautiful that I could stop thinking about it, I wanted to give my everything and he was my everything. I cuddled with him for a while before deciding to make breakfast for pete, I slowly got up and went to take bath and got changed, went down and started preparing rice and streamed egg and other dishes which pete would like. When I was arranging the table I saw pete come down calling out for me with a bright smile on his face and I said " good morning pete, are you feeling good, do you want anything". He came and hugged me and gave me this cute smile and said "I am fine, ooh you made breakfast for me" and I gave him a nod. We sat together and put food on his plate, he started eating with a bright smile on his face. But I had something very important to say so i called him out "pete, i want to say something" he looked at me. I said "pete you know how things are going for me and what may happen in the future so, I want to say that I may not be as good as kinn for thakhun but i will try my best to give you everything and love you." He looked at me and said "Vegas you don't have to change any for me. I love you as you are i don't want you to be like khun kinn or khun thakhun, I am fine with how you are and you don't have to worry about our future because no matter what happens I will definitely be there for you so don't worry". I smiled at his words and hold his hands and kissed his it, we kept staring at each other and suddenly Macau interrupted us and said "please don't start anything now" and i was taken back. Pete smiled at him and said "good morning, sorry about that, ah vegas I have have to get my things from the major family and also visit my friends". I was not interested in sending pete there so i said "no pete, you don't have to, we can buy new things for you". But pete insisted and said I still have to see my friends and say my farewell to everyone so i will have to go". I didn't want pete to go there as I don't like that place but I can't stop him too. So i said " yes, but you have to come back quickly". I felt uneasy to sent pete back there, 'what if he doesn't not come back or chooses them after seeing them, what should I do', 'no, no vegas just chill we will see that tomorrow'. That way we finished our breakfast with the best starting and uneasy ending.

I hope you'll will like this. Please keep supporting me with your likes and comments.☺️☺️🥰😘😘