☁️~When you're on your period~☁️

Victoria De Angelis: Victoria would be the sweetest girlfriend ever, she would buy you snacks and cuddle with in bed, she would also go and get you whatever pads/tampons you use.
"Here's the (your favorite snack) you asked for babe" she says to you as she gets into bed and cuddles you, "thank you baby!" You tell her kissing her forehead.

Ethan Torchio: Ethan would be very understanding and wouldn't let you do ANYTHING around the house, he won't let you, cook, clean, do the dishes, nothing.
"Love go lay down I told you I can handle everything, please my love" he says to you as he catches you trying to do the laundry. "Fine but you owe me some cuddles later!" You tell him while going to lay down.

Thomas Raggi: Thomas would stay in bed and cuddle you all day! He would also take naps with you!
"Sweetheart, let's take a nap," he says pulling you against his chest, "Don't you have practice in an hour?" You ask him, "nope! I told them I needed to spend all day with you darling!"

Damiano David: Damiano would try to cheer you up by singing to you or doing funny dances!
"What song would you like me too sing for you honey?" He asks you running his fingers through your hair. " Torna a casa please!" You say to him  "of course princess," he says and begins singing.

___________________________________________
A/n: sorry for not posting I've been being lazy (;¬_¬)
But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have an amazing day/night!