☁️~Mystery man~☁️

Not proofread

Your P.o.v:
I open my eyes and am blinded by the sun, I blink rapidly before my eyes adjust to the light. I look around and I see that I'm not in my own bedroom but somebody else's.

I then notice shuffling coming from behind me, then an muscle toned arm swings over my side pulling towards a strong chest. I hold my breath and think to myself  'what happend last night?', that's when I realize I'm not wearing any clothes.

I attempt to get a look at the person behind me but, all I can see is long dark hair. Then suddenly I remember that last night my best friend Victoria had asked to go out with her and her bandmates to a club.

                               {FLASHBACK}
Your P.o.v:
"Please y/n! It'll be so much fun, I promise!" Vic says to me through the phone, "I don't know Vic, I'm not really feeling like going out tonight." I tell her with frown. "Y/n I promise you won't regret it!" She promises me, "Hm, fine I guess I'll go." I respond "yay! I'll be there in half an hour to pick you up!" She exclaims excitedly "alright, bye Vic!" I say, "Bye y/n!" She says as she hangs up the phone.

"Okay now time to get ready." I say to myself as I walk to my closet. "Hmm.." I hum as I look through my closet for an outfit to wear, "this is cute!" I say to no one in particular as I grab my favorite outfit from my closet.  I walk to the bathroom and take shower, I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair. I decide to put on some makeup, a put my hair up. "All done!" I say as I finish up my makeup and hair. Then check my phone a see a text from Vic 'im here :)' it reads, I grab my phone and my wallet and head out the door of my apartment.

I open the door to the passengers side of Vic's car and hop in. "Hey y/n! You look hot!" She says as she begins to drive to our destination "thanks Vic! So do you!" I compliment her back. The rest of the drive we listen to music and chat back and forth. We arrive at the club and Vic immediately grabs my hand and walks past the line and security, "Vic! We can't just do that!" I say as she continues to drag me through the club. "Yes, we can. Ive been here so many times y/n, they don't question it!" She tells me as we arrive at the V.I.P section.

She drags me over to a booth with three guys, one with shaggy blonde hair, one with waist length black hair, and another with buzzed bleached hair. "Y/n, this is Thomas, Ethan, and Damiano!" Vic tells me as she points to each of them. I give them a shy wave as Vic says "and guys, this y/n!" They all say hello as she pulls me into the booth squishing me between her the man named Ethan.

As I sit there in the booth, sipping on my drink and trying to engage in the conversation with Victoria and her bandmates, I begin to feel lightheaded. The last thing I remember is feeling someone's hand on my back, guiding me out of the club.

{PRESENT}
Your P.o.v:
And now, as I lay in this unfamiliar bed with a stranger's arm around me, I can feel my heart racing with panic. I gently move his arm away and quickly grab my clothes, slipping them on as quietly as possible.

As I make my way towards the door, the stranger stirs and calls out to me, "Hey, where are you going?"

I pause for a moment, unsure of what to say, but then I turn around and look him in the eye. "I didnt think you'd want me to stay..." I say shyly. "I don't even remember what happened last night"

He sits up, running his hand through his messy hair. "That's alright because, neither do I!" he says with a sheepish grin. "why don't you stay and I'll cook us some breakfast as we both try to remember last night?"

I hesitate for a moment, but then I realize that it wouldn't hurt to stay. I quickly nod my head, and he gets up and guides me to his kitchen. That's when I realize hes only in his boxers, I try not blush as I watch him scramble around his kitchen getting ingredients to make breakfast.

'maybe going out with Vic wasn't such a bad idea' I think to myself with a smile as I enjoy breakfast with the most gorgeous man ever.

___________________________________________
A/n: so sorry for not uploading as much : ( I hope this chapter can make up for it, I hope you all have a good day/night! : )