○°•1•°○

It was the last friday of month, the cherry blossoms had bloomed beautifully this year too and the bright sunlight was making it glimmer even more

The staircase of the school was crowded, painful screams were coming from the center. Around 5 girls beating someone and laughing looking at her struggling to get up. "Aww look the little beggar is trying to stand up." A girl laughed and kicked her on the tummy. "A lowly beggar look good on floor." The other one laughed. "C'mon just leave her to rot already or else she'll start to cry like a baby." The third girl laughed as they left her on the floor.

Everyone who was there didn't dared to help her stand up but they just left the place. It didn't take some minutes for the crowd to run away after watching the drama. "Hey are you okay?" A feminine voice was heard as she looked up. "You're so hurt, let me help you treat your wounds." A girl with blonde hairs was standing in front of her. She hesitated a bit before holding onto her hand, "good job now let me help you go to nurse office." She smiled at her and do as she said.

No one was there so the girl start to treat her on her own. "By the way I'm lucy, nice to meet you." She said while applying medicine on her wound. "I am y/n.. nice to meet you too..." she looked down at the floor. "Hello y/n, we are friends from now on okay?" She said cheerfully as y/n hummed in reply. "You don't need to fear anyone anymore because you have me. And don't worry my brother will take care if those bitches." She said as her eyes turned dark in anger.

Some minutes and the break overs. "Okay y/n, I'll have to leave but you just rest here okay?" She said standing up. "Okay, take care." She smiled at her faintly as she left.

Those girls were in the store room of school in a corner of school bullying another girl when the door burst opened. Y/n was standing there on the door looking down at the floor, her face not fully visible. "Look the beggar is here to get beaten again." The girl smirked full of pride as she came cliser to her. "Who the hell are you calling a beggar?" A voice filled with anger was heard which made them scared a bit. Y/n titled her head up, the blood was all over her face and even uniform.

The scared expression on her face made her heart even more satisfied. She slowly walked in and they all backed off while trembling. She kicked the door to close it and sat down on a rocking chairbwhich was in corner while cleaning a gum with her handkerchief. "So who's gonna be first." She said looking back at them, she pointed her finger on the girl on right. She smirked and pointed her gun towards her. (The gun have a silencer btw-)

"P-please don-" before she could say a word a bullet pierced through her chest and she fell on floor. "Kyaa!!" A girl screamed, "don't worry you're gonna join her now." She chuckled and shoot her too. Now only the leader was left, her eyes went from the bodies to leader. "You, come here." She ordered while getting up, "hold this for a moment." She gave her the gun but didn't lost the touch of it's trigger.

The gun maybe was in other person's hand but trigger was in hers, she succeed to shot her left arm. "Tch- what a headache." She said and start to ruin her hairs and sprinkle some water on her face after that she screamed loudly. "Help someone help!!" She cried out.

Some people came running towards that room. "Oh my god!" The teacher screamed and quickly ran towards y/n seeing her bleeding arm. "What the hell happened here?!" The principle was too stunned to say even a word. "Ma'am.. this girl shoot these 2 because they weren't following her orders.. and when i tried to stop her, she shoot me too." She cried out loud acting like she's in pain.

The other teacher called police and their parents, the girl was kicked out from school, the securities got even more strict and no one dared to come near y/n since that day.

•.°●Time skip●°.•

Her eyes opened, she found herslf on a hospital bed, The birds were chirping outside. "Oh you're awake?.." somekne was sitting next to her reading a book. "Lucy?" She was unable to see the person's face due to sunlight. "Oh no, I'm her brother, Luca." She said smiling at her. The boy looked like lucy but he had a muscular build, he was tall and big booba- i mean smile on his face and he also had a tattoo on his chest like lucy visible from his opened buttons of shirt.

"Oh... where's lucy?" She looked around the room surprisingly not finding lucy here. It was quite weird for her since lucy has always been over protective and it's not possible for her to not being there when this much of a big incident happened. "Lucy had some business to attend." His eyes turned dark just like lucy when she's angry while answering.

"Oh i see..." the atmosphere turned normal as fast as lightning. "I'll call the doctor go checkup, don't move your hand till then." She said getting up and with that he was about to leave the room. "Uhm-" she wanted to ask for something but hesitated, "hmm? Do you need something?" He turned back looking at her. "Oh nothing.." she just shrugged it off and he smiled at her again and closed the door.