○°•4•°○

The papers were everywhere in the room and a body lied in between them surrounded by that mountain of work

The papers were everywhere in the room and a body lied in between them surrounded by that mountain of work. Luckily sonny was still alive and not suffocated from those paper. "When does these become that much..." he was still trying to think just when the hell this all become so serious. He was the type of cop who would smilingly do all ths investigating but this was something new for him too.

He sighed and got up from his chair to get close to the window. A knock was make on the door i won't say a knock but a thud out of sudden. Sonny flinched then calmed his heart racing. "Who the hell?!" He exclaimed. "Yugo asuma. S.I.R." uh... when he said the last word the anger was completely audible in that voice.

Now sonny got scared of him for a second, "Y-yes yugo." Poor boy can't help but stutter. He gulped as soon as yugo entered in, "what is it?..." he asked trying to avoid looking at his eyes which were filled with all the anger.

"Sir may i ask, who the hell is going to clean this mess?" He asked. "Uhm... ah... yo- i mean me yes me obviously haha..." he scratched the back of his neck while the cold sweat was breaking off. "Yes excellent." Yugo's mood changed faster than flash.

"Then don't forgot to clean it quickly sir." He said with a smile but having a bat in his hand. "Ah yes, don't forget about the meeting with high command." He said and left the door opened.

"Atleast close the damn doo-"

"What did you say?"

"I mean, walk slowly your majesty or else you'll get yourself hurt."

"Thank you peasant."

Sonny sighed in relief and looked around the room which at the moment looke like some desert of papers everywhere. "Let's get started then... if i don't wanna get late..." he grab the groom from the other corner and get to clean up.

Meanwhile....

A man was sitting on a chair with his foot rested on the table in front of him a his hat covering his face. He was wearing a white and black blazor with a black shirt underneath and the top two button of his shirt was open up revealing the tattoo on his chest.

Beside him, there was standing three more men. One had red shirt with a white blazor and pants and a really strange necklace, the second one had orange and white shirt with white pants with a fox hat and the third one had a purple shirt with it's sleeves folded up to his arms and he had a beautiful purple stoned bracelet.

A woman came in rushingly, she also had same clothing like the man sitting on the chair. "Luca kaneshiro!" She grunted when she breaks inside his cabin. As soon as he heard her voice he panicked and sat up properly.

"Ah l-lucy- that's so unpog of you to come without knocking haha." He laughed awkwardly but flinched when saw her glaring right in his eyes. "Mr. Luca fucking kaneshiro. What were you thinking going around without informing anyone?" She took off her heels and threw it at him. "Bitch." She said, " hey that's my lin-!!" Vox also recieved a flying heels on his face. "Womens are scary..." the others were hugging each other in fear.

"Tch damn you and your friends!!" She left in anger slamming the door hardly. "Bro your sister just broke my teeth-" vox stood up. "Bro it was just one- she broke two of mine-"

A man wearing a long white and blue fur coat came rushingly inside. "Luca!!" The man burst in. He said light grey hairs with hints if blue, net gloves in his hand and glasses on his face. His eyes had a really mysterious colour. "Luca did you really forgot?!?" She shouted. "The party is tonight and she will come too." That sentence was enough to make the envoirment more serious than it already was.

In the mafia world, there were 3 powerful families ruling over underworld. Kaneshiro family, Hanakoi family and l/n family. There was a party held in years when the families choose new leaders and this time it was held in the kaneshiro mansion.

Luca smirked, "Let's get everything ready, tonight's gonna be extremely exciting and bloody." He laughed maniacally. "The new leader of l/n would enjoy it." His eyes sparkled mysteriously.

"Tonight will surely bring so much pleasure to see my enemy's blood." Y/n laughed physcopathly. "Let's meet tonight, i shall also see my rival after a long."

"Little did they knew that what would be standing in front of them after this party, how many turns and mysteries will this bring them. How many scars would be make and how will they heal The real game begins now...."