○°•5•°○

The big glass chandelier shining in middle of the grand hall, the shiny white marble doors, the cutlery shining as if they were new, the orchestra playing warm music in thr background and the sweet smell of flowers lingering in the nose

It was classic masquerade ball, everyone was enjoying dancing and having snacks. No one knew about who they will be talking to because of that mask on their faces. Despite being related to the mafia everyone looked rather calm.

"It's suicide!!"

"No it's even worse!!"

"So you are telling me you are going to a masquerade ball without weapons where your enemy will be waiting with a gun for you? What you gonna do then? Offer him some fucking snacks?!?! You are crazy!!"

"Chill dude... my ears gonna bleed now." She said while trying to wipe off that makeup but a hand stopped her. "Mama c'mon!!" She was already tired of everything she's forced to do. "I hate this family tradition already. Why should i even go to that fucking banquet. All the bloody drug dealers, mafia boss and other bitches are gonna be there."

"You are the head of this gang now. You'll have to follow all the rule which are set up by your ancestors." Nina said while putting on a black crown on her head. "Mhm now that's how a dangerous lady should look like." Selen complimented.

"I swear if only you were intrested in dating girls. I would've asked your hand for marriage." Scarle lip bite. "If only." She looked at scarle's eye from the mirror reflection with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah if only... you weren't that scary sometimes." She said the last part in a low voice. "Heard that."

"We are late girls. Shall we leave now?" Millie just broke inside. "Lord have mercy." She did a cross sign and fainted right there.

"Let's leave." She sighed and stood up. She get into her shiny black Mercedes and left for the banquet without waiting even a moment. Her heart was pondering for some reason and a sense of uneasy feeling was making her uncomfortable for some reason.

(Choose one from below girls!)

(Sauce : pintrest)

She stepped out of her car and everyone present in that sight was left with a mouth wide open and a stunned expression.

She was wearing a shiny long fish tailed dress, her hairs were curled up beautifully, a long black fur was wrapped around her neck and hands, she had a black crown on her head and a mask on a mysterious yet beautiful face.

Each and every person who saw her was too stunned to blink. Their eyes were just locked on her. Her vody guards surrounded her till the time she entered inside the banquet. "Queen of nights." She wispered the code in the ears of the guards outside the door. (Totally didn't got the idea from the mask photo-)

They flinched and announced, "The heir of the l/n household is entering!!" (If you're wondering why they called her name, it's a tradition to introduce the new leaders to everyone beside them everyone's identity is kept a secret.)

Just those words were enough to draw every single person's eye on the door even before it opened. As soon the door open everyone was stunned to see the woman in front of them.

That empty look as if she had no one to hang onto, those red lips which are afraid to ask for comfort and those mysterious eyes saying more than her lips.

Everyone's attention was on her. They started to approach her as soon as she made her way into the crowd.

"Quite a gorgeous woman i would say." Vox said with a glass of champagne in his hands. (*faints in fangirl* control- it's not a vox fanfic control-)

"She seem more interesting than we thought." Shu said while observing each for her move carefully, to her way of talking to her body language. "That woman got the figure." Mysta lip bite and then they all glared at him. "What?!"

"But luca don't you think it's stupid to call her here without any plans. She might be dangerous we can't trust the l/ns." Ike said looking at luca who was wearing a suspicious smirk on his face. "Who said we got no plan?" He said while holding a glass of champagne.

"I suspected it before." Ike sighed. "The little lioness has stepped inside a wolf's den without thinking." He said with a smirk. "And you know What happens when you mess up with a wolf. You die."

'Time to step inside this game.'

'If you really wanna play it that way then I'm ready to defend and attack back and ruin you completely.'

In the den of wolf,
Even the lioness would survive
Until the hyena came with the plans.
The happiness won't last long
When the memories will torment.