Chapter 11

You wake up to Jacob being on TikTok and realize tomorrow is your wedding day you tell him and you realize you need ti go to the hotel where Mia and Paige booked for you girls you give Jacob a kiss. Grab your bag and you start to make your way to your car. Start the car and head to the hotel. You see Mia and Paige in the lobby waiting for you and you go to your hotel room and unpack and get settled in. You put on your swim suit and go to the pool once your there you see 3 boys look over at you and they start to make their way over to you girls you give each other the look and you all start to pack your things and leave to pool area and go play mini golf. The time is now around 9:30 you call an early night and go to sleep.

You wake up to Mia and Paige popping those confetti cannon things and screaming in your ear saying it's your wedding day it's your wedding day bitch get up over and over almost like it was a song. You finally get up and put on your dress Paige does your makeup while Mia does your hair.

You finish getting ready and Mia gets a notification saying that the limo is here. You guys hop in and drive to the venue. You finally get there until you see someone standing in the entrance...