2.1

Today was the day, today was the day Micah was being out 6ft under ground.

No one had said a word since that night, Jax hadn't left Micah's room. Michael and Mason were both terribly miserable, they shut everything out.

Richard and Sarah had developed a relationship, a romantic one may I add. Jax wasn't too happy about that. His exact words were, "How could you even think about dating you low centred bastard"

He had a point though, he had just pulled the plug on his son and he's already dating, shouldn't he be mourning his son?

Jax sat in his now deceased boyfriends bedroom, he clutched Micah's favourite jersey to his chest, breathing in Micah's scent. He was still hoping this was a dream. He wanted his Micah back, he needed his Micah back.

"Jax." a soft voice said as Micah's door slowly spun open. Mason was standing at the door, his eyes were puffy and red and he was dressed in black.

"Are you ready?" Mason asked, his lip quivering at the question.

"I'll never be ready." Jax mumbled, standing up with a blank look on his face.

"Let's go." Mason whispered, patting Jax's shoulder as he walked out of Micah's room, his jersey still in his hands.

An hour or so later, Jax, Mason, Michael, Richard, Sarah, Chase and everyone else that were related/friends with Micah were all gathered around the coffin of the dead 16 year old boy.

Jax wasn't listening throughout the whole thing, all he could do was stare at the black sleaked coffin. Black was Micah's favourite colour/shade.

"Jax, it's your turn to say a few words." Richard whispered as he sat down. Jax shakily stood up, walking over to Micah's coffin.

"I-I'm Jaxton Darkwood." Jax said introducing himself.

"Micah, he was a good person, hell he still is. Micah's my everything, without him I'm nothing. He was the one to light up my world when it was dark. I'm so proud of him." Jax said as he stared at Micah.

"He was my baby, even though he was mute most of the time he was such a nice and caring person, he always knew how to make someone happy when they're down. He had big dreams, big dreams for a little person." Jax chuckled softly.

"But that was all taken away from him." Jax leaned down and pressed his lips to Micah's lips, he took his necklace from around his neck and placed it on Micah's hand, along with a picture of them two and Micah's favourite jersey.

"I hope you don't forget me Micah because I'll never forget you.'Im going to miss the complete hell out of you. I love you so damn much Bear, I'll love you forever and always." Jax whispered as tears streamed down his face.

Everyone else said their goodbyes and placed something inside with Micah.

Jax watched as they lowered the coffin 6ft down. He cried and cried and cried. He held a black rose in his hand, his rose standing out from everyone else's.

"I love you Micah." Jax whispered and kissed the black rose before dropping into the hole.

Little did Jax know, Micah was standing behind him, whispering in Jax's ear. Even though he couldn't physically see him until Micah was ready for that.

"I love you too Jax." Micah whispered as Jax walked straight through him.