1.5

There was about two ambulances and three police cars all parked out the front of the abandoned warehouse. Paramedics rushed in, pulling Micah away from his crying boyfriend and placing him on a stretcher.

"Lenny Patterson, you are under arrest for kidnapping, abuse and attempting murder, you have the right to remain silent." Jax couldn't help but smirk, serves the brat right for hurting his loved one.

"Jaxton?" His head snapped up, his eyes meeting with a paramedics eyes. "We need to get you cheeked out."

Jax just shook his head, standing up. "I wasn't hurt." He said

"But you're bleeding." Jax's face dropped slightly.

"It's not my blood." It was Micah's, Jax ran over to where Mason was, they were putting Micah into the ambulance. Micah was struggling to keep his eyes opened. "Baby, everything's going to be okay." Jax said kissing Micah's bloody forehead.

"Sir, only family." The paramedic said, lightly shoving Jax out of the way, Jax was about to protest when Mason cut in. "Jax, I'll go." He said jumping in.

"Jaxton Darkwood, we need you to answer a few questions." Jax turned to see a police officer. He nodded his head as they sat him down on the back of the other ambulance. Paramedics continued to search Jaxton's body for any bruises, cuts ect, as the officer asked questions.

"Your relationship to mr Treston?"

"Boyfriend." Jax replied.

"Relationship to mr Patterson?"

"We're enemies." Jax said, not really knowing how to explain the hate relationship they have.

Jax answered a few more questions before he was taken to the hospital. Mason had texted him telling him to get his ass to Micah's room.

Jax ran up before he could enter the room, he was pulled back. "What the hell?"

He spun around to see Mason, "Mase?" Tears were streaming down the blonde boys face. "What happened? Where's Micah?" Jax spat questions at Mason.

"He slipped into a coma and he has to get stitches and possibly surgery because of the loss of blood or something." Mason rambled, wiping his tears.

Jaxton fell to the floor, his face blank. He wasn't sure about how to feel, his whole world is crashing down, bit by bit. His baby boy is in a coma because of him. This is all his fault.

Jaxton let out a loud cry, nearly a scream as his hands hit the floor. Mason leaned down, wrapping his arms around his friend/brothers boyfriend. They both silently cried into each other's arms.

"I'm so sorry." Jax mumbled, he face was like a damn waterfall.

An hour had passed, the boys crying had died down and they were both sitting down, along with Micah's other brother and dad. Jaxton's blood was boiling at the fact that his dad was there. He probably didn't give a complete fuck.

Jaxton kept his head down, he was still crying. Praying that his boyfriend was going to be okay, praying that he would wake up, praying that he would survive.

Now for the wait.