The End of A DIRTy Beggining

"Here at this alter we celebrate the cannon marriage of Dreamy Weamy and Gogy Woogy." Bad announced. "Together may they live forever in happiness and gasoline pee."

Bab looked at Drem and Gorge. "Dream do you take George as your PRIMEfully wedded UwU cat, mushroom boy, husband? To forver deal with his brimless eyes and basic shirt?"

Drem sniffled and chocked and vomited. "I do."

Babby began again. "George, do you take Dream as you PRIMEfully wedded gasoline, atomic bomb, pea baby, husband?"

Gog stared off into the distance, brimless, eyes naked, eyes no clothes, empty. "I do..."

"NOT!" HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH, SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" George sniffled and cry. "suck it... green boy..." 

Dream and George made out and lived happily ever after. 

Until Ariel came back and bombed them with nuggets and expoded their brains, eating them whole while cackling like a lunatic and absorbing the suns energy, exploding the earth and eating trees, and turning into Dream XD.

{~THE END~}