part 1

Chapter :1

Nitara pov

I get up the sound of bird chirping .....

If you are thinking like that then it is wrong because for bird chirping we need peace but in our house....😅😅😅😅
That's impossible....
Right now god know why they are fighting.......

Author pov

Nitara came down after getting ready .
Nitara :- now what happen both of you ?why are you fighting....
???:- tae hyung hide my banana milk and he is telling me where he kept....?,he said in angry voice ..

Ni{i will use this term to show Nitara }
Ni:-tae baby why you did that you know naa he love banana  milk ..hmmm why did you do that tell me...

Tae :-sorry noona i will give himmm......
Ni :- good boy my cute baby (she pinch his cheek and pat his head )...now go and give kook to his precious life ....
Okkk ..baby...
Tae:yeaaa okkk
With that she goes to kitchen to prepare breakfast.....

After some time .
(At dinning table all member are siting for eating breakfast but one member is missing).....and that is yoongi our  sleeping 🐱 kitty...

Adya :-hmmm where is yoongi ..he didnot come ..for breakfast.. 1min is he sleeping ...
Ni :-its okk you eat adu (nickname of adya )i will check it ...
Navya :-you will not go unnie i will check it..
Ni:-butttt....
Nav:-no but uniee and I will also teach him to get up on time   you didn't worry .....

With that she goes to the direction of yoongi roommm

Heyy guys sorry for late but my exams are coming and I have to prepare my notes ...
That's why I didn't upload and chappy but I will try to do
So please guys ..
Vote
Comment

Byeee take care little bub