A Simple ChAotic Motion.. the Echo Chamber

Welcome all, here in the chamber of echoes. The universal environment for which expressions are given from the individual experience of an independent being. Our thoughts on matters we believe exist, do not actually exist. Our experience shows a reality that we can believe in. Even though often misunderstood, this life is not reality. Reality can only be experienced by the individual who believes in their own knowledge. It is not the Life that is lived by all Life. The life that we believe is reality is very simple, yet very chaotic as well. Much of our own reflections imagined, are only our Beliefs Experienced. And are set to be what we would claim as Life. Nothing can be more further from the truth. As the definition of Duality states, that anyway will show a pont A & pont B. A new beginning and a fate/destination for the Motions made towards that goal. And if there is the way to be and that particular setting, then always can exist in anyway possible. All you'd have to do to create your own way to live after observing the matters in motion, is to believe any experience that was created by a thought from whatever knowledge you add to the observation. Once one obtains the information of The View set in front of them, it's often used for relating ones experience as to express any pressure built up from within. These pressures are made from one owns opinions on the subject for conversational relations.
Or as I say,
"Never underestimate the abilities of one's being of Self, when under a tremendous amount of pressure."