man playing wii sports on switch

i tried to make the titles like his vid titles but not sure how they're hitting
-
prompt: based off john's recent switch bowling vid, you're in the background/off camera watching him play

___________

i was aimlessly walking around the house after finishing my own chores and work. i walk into the kitchen and see john starting up the switch and prepping his camera in the living room.

"another bowling video?" i ask while leaning on the counter.

"oh you bet and i'll actually score 300 this time." john shakes his body in the same way that people who deadlift do before they start. "alright, babe. recording starting in about 3 minutes."

john does his intro in his usual funny, crappy way. i watch from the kitchen in amusement. after making a quick snack, i go ahead and pop a squat that wasn't in the camera view but good enough to see the screen and him.

-

"babe, watch this one. this strike is for you." john turns to me, kisses the remote and points to me. he swings his arm back, releases, and hits 8 pins. "ohhhhh it's always the DEAD PINSSS."

i let out a laugh and clap. "aw that was so good!"

"dude, are you kidding? not good enough, cmon now." john turns back with a funny smile. "okay that didn't happen, ignore that. i'm for real this time. THIS one is for you." john does his lineup and throws the ball and hits 9 pins. "okay just one pin better, i'll take it."

i goofily smile and adjust my sitting position.

-

"okay guys i'm gonna imagine the pins are my girlfriend and CRANK that shit." with john's remark, he actually gets a strike. i let out the biggest laugh, i'm practically rolling around.

john turns to me with a smile seeing me laugh so hard. "thanks, babe."

"aw you're so welcome."

-

john scores a 6 on a whiff. "FUCK." he yells. "and this is why i'm so alone."
he fake cries. i raise my eyebrow and make an angry face at him.

i knew john felt my stare because he looked back and whispered "just kidding".

john continues playing for the next 45 minutes and then decides to end his recording.

"wanna play?" my super awesome gamer-youtuber boyfriend offers me the remote.

"if you wanna get totally smoked." i stand up and take the controller.

john scoffs "yeah okay" while setting up a new game for 2 players.

final score:
john - 167 | moí - 173

"dude, there's no way. this is literally your 3rd time playing." john says in disbelief and pouts.

"okay and you act like this isn't your 3rd time either." i cross my arms.

"technically it's my 4th time because i—"
i cut him off before he goes into a frenzy. "yeah yeah whatever, don't cry about it." i giggle and hand him back the controller.

john puts the controllers back and turns off the switch. i start slowly walking back to the kitchen before john catches up and throws his arms around me from behind.

"gg."

"nt bro."

we both laugh and john places a kiss on my cheek and follows me to the kitchen.

———

okay slay that's the end. i kept it on the less cheesy side bc i want it to be more casual and not the usual 'omg we love each other so much and we can't stop kissing every free second we get' type of one shots lol. well i mean i will make a one shot with all that cliche shit but i'd hate it to be the MAINNNN thing ya feel