The Alternative World

The world has technology advanced for the better for normal society as society grew they eventually  decided to end all the mob from all the dimensions, Overworld, Nether & even the End.

While things eventually happen the mobs all finally had children to continue their bloodlines and species making them half breeds many years pass as we finally get to the beginning of our story.

Thomas is what you call a "Normal" child, He was born with blackened eyes with green pupils and green hair , The doctors thought nothing of it due to others feature looking kind of similar, But at the age of 8 he had smoke coming out of his mouth that smelled like sulfer. His mother was Mechanic with a bachelor in Nursing created a mask for him to filter his breath. Eventually he was allowed in school.

Begin Story

Thomas woke up in a hurry as his mother told him to quickly to prepare for school, he shifted himself out of bed and into the bathroom to prepare, and finally he put on his clothes and his mask he was told when he was young to wear, and finally he put a beanie on and looked in mirror.
*Without the match*

he remember to get his contacts so people don't bully him for his unique eyes

(Brown Eyes Contacts)

As he finished his mother called him down for breakfast, he slid down the railing to the first floor of his house and walked in the kitchen to see his mother.

His mother waved to him and gave him a quick smile before leaving to go to her shop, When she left he took off his mask and found some some leaking battery's from an small appliance his mother was disassembling and picked them up and swallowed the...

His mother waved to him and gave him a quick smile before leaving to go to her shop, When she left he took off his mask and found some some leaking battery's from an small appliance his mother was disassembling and picked them up and swallowed them as he been doing when his mother forgets to throw away acidic things on the counters and tables, He drank some water and left for school.

He went to the door and adjusted his mask back on and grabs his keys from the table next to the door and opened it and stepped out and closed the door as he entered a warm crisp November day and started walking out of his yard when, He heard from a shout from the house over and he turned and saw the jock that introduced Thomas to Football, which he was pretty good at for the most part he slowed down for the jock whos name was Daniel. Daniel was an tall guy if, Thomas had to sum him up he would of told you gentle giant thats it while him & Daniel played football Daniel was kind sprit who would get used that was before Daniel met Thomas, heh they would say the quite the opposite of Daniel while Daniel was kind, Thomas was an asshole to people who tried to use Daniel or his friends he typically started alot of fights which he won and got out of as the other people started it.

As they were walking to their high school, they were being observed by two people from above floating the sky unknown by the duo. The two people in the sky were talking amongst themselfs, and by the Conversation they were having they were surprised by something before the disappear into nothing but the sound of thunder.

They duo looked around confused while they heard thunder on a sunny morning, they shrugged it off and finally saw the school in sight and finally fell into a conversation.

Daniel: "You know of the game today at 7 right"

Thomas: "Yeah, coach told me yesterday when we finished practice yesterday"

Daniel: "OK good, Were going against the Rich private high school with the mob mascot the villagers"

Thomas: "You mean the bratty kids, that hang at the mall at Meadow Ln?"

Daniel: "Yep, but their not brats just rich and a little spoiled"

Thomas snickers and finally replying to Daniel saying "Anyways I'm head to class before I'm late see ya"

Thomas waved to Daniel as he heads into the school, He walked to his locker and opened it and pulled out his backpack and slide a strap of it on and closed his locker and pulled out his phone and started to scroll through Instagram and started to read some of the post from the school and saw him and the other football player @ on the post praising on how good they did on practice and such.

He enter history which ironically his first class of the day, typically he would sleep during in class and study after school, but history is his favorite and plus they reach the section of the history of mobs & their extinction.

*After school ended*

As the day finally ended, He got up from his elective which was gym class, and headed too the gym guy locker room and started to get in his gear for the small practice and dinner the player have before each game with the coach. As he was showering pregame, the other players were entering the room with the popular kids he finally got out of the shower dripping wet he grabbed a towel and dried his hair and looked up and saw his teammates and the popular kids staring at him while he wasn't dressed he was embarrassed about the fact he was seen naked, if anything he should be proud as he wasn't disappointing any girl he would eventually hook up with, no it was because no one except for Daniel saw his eyes without his contacts he quickly grabbed his outfit for practice and shut the curtains and quickly got dressed and he opened the curtains they were still their but when he went to the bench where his eye contact container is was missing, he silently cursed to himself and braced for insults for his unique eyes, which didn't happen instead he received complements for the such as "Cool" "Wicked" "Badass" after the complements the captain of the team, walked up to me and asked to for me to keep my contacts out to intimidate the other team during the coin flip and during the game to make them slip a bit. He didn't have any problems with the proposal so he shrugged and agreed, He pulled his phone out and started to walk to where the coach is.