Chapter 1

"C'mon, please Char, you promised me, it's the end of exam week you need to chill out, pleaaaase", at this very moment my best friend since childhood, Samantha was begging me to go to the club with her she had bought me an new outfit but clubbing wasn't my thing.

"Fine", I was really tired and she had been begging for half an hour.

"Let me go get my makeup done", 10 minutes later we had arrived at the most famous club in town.

"Omg Sammie, how are we gonna get into the most famous club in town and by the looks of it the queue is very long", I was starting to think that she would drive me home but she got out of the car winked at the guard and he let us in without hesitation.

The music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself think so I went straight to the bar, I was soon being eye raped by drunk idiots at the other side of the bar. I ordered a glass of vodka with a mix of coke took my glass and turned around and bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" I said getting a little dizzy, suddenly I felt firm yet gentle hands wrap around and place me on a chair as I tried to gain back my sense of awareness. As I looked up I saw a handsome man, oh my god he looks like a Greek god, wait he can probably see me drooling over him.

"Are you ok?" Said his husky voice. Wait a minute, he's talking to me, speak Charlotte, speak.

"Yeah, just a little dizzy," it took all my self control not to stutter.

I didn't realise we had been staring at each other until he cleared his throat and said "Would you like to dance.......thats if you're not too dizzy" he was handsome, and I think I knew him from somewhere but I just couldn't figure out where.

"Sure I'd love to." And before I knew it we were on the dance floor.

"Wait I never got your name," it was only fair that we at least knew each other's names.

"William, and you?"

"Charlotte"

After a few more tequilas, shots of vodka and a few more dances, I was drunk, I couldn't make anything but the fact that I was heading to his car and on my way to a house.........his house.

In the morning - 5 a.m

I woke up with a start, and then the inevitable came, a headache.

Only when did I start to become aware of my surroundings did I realise that I wasn't in my bed, but someone else's. I began to panic, had I slept with someone, what if he didn't use protection, what if I'm pregnant, what if I've contacted AID- .

I was suddenly brought out of my mini panic attack by William, the Greek God from last night, it all came crashing back in. No sex, Nothing happened except me being drunk off my ass.

"Hey, would like some coffee, or maybe a glass of water and some aspirin, I would offer breakfast but I've got to get to work in a few hours," William was talking to me. Speak, Charlotte, speak.

"Yeah, a glass of water and some aspirin would be great," Great I sounded like a zombie from the Walking Dead.

OMG. I AM DEAD. I AM SO GONNA KILL SAMANTHA. MY JOB INTERVIEW. ARRRRRGH.

I jumped out of the bed like a startled cat and grabbed my bag and shoes, ready to leave.

"I'm so so sorry but that reminds me that I've got an interview this morning at 7 a.m. and it's really important," I rambled in the process of putting on my other heel.

"Maybe I'll see you some other time or never you decide.

I was about to leave when I got intercepted by a beautiful blue eyed Siberian husky, and if I wasn't mistaken it was about to eat me.

Bark. Growl

"Good dog," I took one step back.

Another two barks. And a ferocious growl.

And I screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhh," and William came running in.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realise that she was not outside, she doesn't take to lightly to strangers."

"That's okay, I'll just get going now."

I got outside and called a taxi to take me to my place. Great now I got 45 mins to make myself look presentable.

6.30 a.m

I was actually done my shower, brushed my teeth, my hair naturally air dried with a few curls, a light coat of lip balm and a little bit of mascara and I was ready to leave the house.

I got into my Audi A1, and drove to my interview. I got there with 10 mins to spare. Giving myself a once over I step into the building ready for my interview not even knowing the kind of surprise I was about to receive

"Charlotte Summers, Mr. William Hunters will now see you for your interview," I am officially dead.

Today indeed was not my day.