The second night, the meeting, and the argument

Mangle's POV

When were in the office I told her the tips of how to survive night 2 and when the clock strikes 12 I stand beside her and watched her as she wind up the music box and flashing lights and the phone rang.

After the phone guy told her tips on surviving night 2 I notice that he forgot how to avoid balloon boy well good thing I told her that and then she started to freak out I look in the hall way and saw foxy I put a hand on her shoulder " i got this " i said and she nodded but foxy got in he was about to kill aira but I stood beside aira and he stop " mangle ?" He said questionalibly I nodded he looked surprise to see me " mangle what are ye doing here ?" " I'm helping my friend " i said and he looked surprise but he understood what I was saying and he transforms to his human form ( don't worry I'll show you what his look like ) so I introduced him to aira " aira this is foxy, foxy this is aira " nice to meet ye lass " " nice to meet you foxy " they shook hands until we heard something in the vent aira the light to revealed balloon boy of course she freak out and fell on the floor again " ow " " aira are you okay? Geez your such a klutz " so I help her out then balloon boy got out to the vent and laughs and he also hacked the flashlight until we heard somethings coming and I realize aira forgot to wind up the music box " aira you forgot the- " i was cut off when mari came in " music box " aira fell again so I help her out " aira you better stop falling " " hehe sorry " then bb laugh ( thats a nickname for balloon boy ) " um mangle why is he laughing " i look at bb with an annoyed look " bb can you please shut up " then I heard somebody in the vents aira flash the light and saw bonbon with a sad face ( thats also a nickname for toy bonnie ) he came out of the vents and aira backed away I stood beside her with an intense glare and said " what do you want bonbon " " I came here to say I'm sorry " I was surprise so I look at him and he felt guilty after what he did to me " what do you mean your sorry " I said still having my anger up " he means that we're sorry for everything " another voice said I look at the other vents and see toy chica without her beak on but I saw her eyes with guilt but I never kept my guard down " ha why would I forgive you besides you never helped me you always team up with toy freddy " " it's not our idea it was toy freddy's idea if we didn't follow him we'll get torn apart like you " toy chica said trying to convince me " then why should you, you used to be my best friends but you fooled me to your tricks and here you are saying sorry and trying to make me forgive so that's why I will never forgive you!" I shouted at them i know aira was watching but I didn't bother then bonbon said " look we know your angry but we're sorry for everything including toy freddy " " what do you mean ' including toy freddy ' " i said holding my grudge against them " well he meant that toy freddy is really sorry for everything he done " toy chica said ' why would I forgive them besides they're gonna trick me again ' " ha why would I forgive him besides he's the one who torn me and make me feel pain and all you do was watching him Toring me even more " I said I saw they're face filled with guilt and toy chica said " look mangle we're- " i cut off her sentence " you know what keep sorry but I will never forgive you now leave " they left without a single word and then I fell to my knees crying.

Aira's POV

After they're argument I was they're shock of what they did to her I put a hand on her shoulder she looked at me then she hugged me and I hug back and we broke the hug " mangle I think you should forgive them after all they came here so they can say sorry " " but how? I don't know what to do they probably hate me now " she said looking down but then I realize something " you know I do have a friend of mine who haves the same problem " " what's her name " then she stopped crying and looked at me " her name is rizumu " I told her everything about what happen to me and rizumu before we became MARs " and that's what happen " " but how can I say sorry for them " she said looking sad until I have a call from rizumu

" hey aira how's your shift "
" pretty good actually why do you want to know "
" no reason oh and by the way we have a prism show tommorow "
" wait your serious "
" I'm so serious "
" rizumu you just gave me an idea "
" what do you mean "
" no reason bye "

I hung up because I got an idea " so what's yer idea lass " foxy asked and I said " well my idea is.... "

To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's me so I hope you enjoyed it sorry it takes so long to update because I was busy and all but please forgive me so leave a comment or vote if you guys really enjoyed it so bye and stay awesome