•4•

"Head West, Head West to the fields! There is a demon running rampant and is killing people from the small town of Hiso!" Niyaka squawks loudly.

"I'm sorry guys, I have to cut this short, I'll be back." I say, quickly setting down Kyojuro's now full bowl as I notice Giyu sticks his hand to reach out for me, clearly wanting to say something, but for the first time, I ignore it, quickly bursting through my back door, jumping over the wall that guarded the estate.

I run as fast as I can, using total concentration breathing to speed up even faster, on top of my demon speed.

I arrive at the village in an instant, making it there quicker than I thought I would.

I draw one of my blades, holding it closely as I quietly examine the town, not hearing any sign of life.

"Wow, that was quite quick, I had just arrived at this small town." I hear a man, no, a demon say.

I quickly turn around, seeing a pale demon with blue tattoos and pink hair standing up against the side of a house, a small splotch of blood near his lips.

Then I see his eyes.

Upper Three.

"There ain't no fucking way." I say, my shoulders slacking as I begin to feel frustrated.

"Excuse me?"

"I swear I can't go one day without having to deal with some stupid bullshit like this!" I shout, holding my temple, realizing I'm standing in front of an upper moon.

I clearly caught him by surprise, which was part of my plan, so I quickly go to slice his arms.

"Sun Breathing, First Form: Dance." I whisper to myself, going straight for his arms so they can't regenerate for a little, buying me more time.

His reaction was too fast though, but not fast enough to save him completely, his left hand being severed.

"Come now we don't need to fight, I was sent here to lure you out specifically, let's just talk." The demon shouted, quickly jumping away as he holds his wrist, a arrogant smile on his face.

"Wait what?" I ask, my sword's slightly slacking in my hand as I stare at him in bewilderment.

"Master sent me here, knowing that you'd be the Hashira to come. It's good to meet you." The demon says.

I stood there, in shock.

"I don't have time for this." I state, repositioning my sword's in my hand as I lunge at him, slicing off his other hand before he could react.

"Come now, there's no need for us to fight, after all you are a woman." He says, looking down at his hands as they don't regenerate.

"What does that have to do with anything?!" I ask, looking at him weirdly as I go to strike again, be he dodges my blow.

"I don't fight women, let alone kill them."

"That's a bit sexist." I whisper, moving to fast for him to react to as I go to slice his neck, but he catches my swords, snapping them in half.

".... Did you seriously just break my swords?!" I shout in anger, throwing the now broken blades to the side as I lunge at him, causing us to tumble and I land on top of him, beginning to punch him as hard as I could.

"This is no ordinary strength, you truly are a demon aren't you?" He asks excitedly, swiveling his legs and pushing me off of him.

"Don't you dare say that, I am nothing like you." I say lowly, feeling anger bubble inside me.