Clotted Cream x Financier

So like- Imm make this a crack chapter because I've lost hope in life-
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Cwotted cweamyy walked down the not so straight path wif finances cwookie following him like a stalker
"Penis" clotted cum thoughg to himswelf as he fell into a humongsourus lake that looked like it was filled with piss.
"Consil not da pee pee" financial cocki cried out as her bf fell into a pit of piss.

"Hahaha gay" then all of a sudden crunchi cock appeared with wildshit standing behind him. "Your swimming in our piss!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!" Cunchy cockiwoki laughed then funancie cockei jumped into the piss and started drinking it like it was a slurpee on a hot day. "That's kinda hot" everyone thoughg to themselves, then creamy cum cokie gav finanananaie cokei a kwiss and then they drank the pee pee together.
After they finished dwinging da pissy wissy they then went home to throw up and watch jojo-.

"Mother, what was that?" a small cookie asked, "That, was your father after he drank too much juice, that's what it was." Replied Financier cookie. "HEY! THAT STORY WAS MY FAVOURITE ONE YET!" Clotted cream shouted from the other room making financier sigh. "That is one regret I have made, probably my only one at that too." Financier laughed, stupid cream boy.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Without the cock and ball, it's just torture also sorry it's short lmao