On Tape

"Babe, are you ready?" Robert asks you.

"Yes" you nod, biting down your lip.

"We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable, alright?" he leans forward and kisses your lips slowly.

"It's okay, I want this" you wrap your arms around his neck.

"And I want you" he replies, his lips rougher on you.

You kiss passionately. Both of you pulling the other closer and closer. His hands start roaming around your body, touching the most sensitive spots. Just when his playful hands attempt to undo your pants, you stop him and look straight into his eyes.

"Save it for the camera" you whisper and see his smirk appear on his face.

"Of course" he nods and takes his phone out from his pocket.

He opens the camera and faces it towards you. You giggle and slightly blush, suddenly feeling all the adrenaline.

"That's my baby. Show them your smile, love" he says cheerfully and turns the camera around.

He turns to kiss you nicely as you both smile and captures the moment on the video. You find the perfect opportunity to lift his shirt and with his help remove it completely. Taking the phone from his hands, you point it towards his naked upper body and stretch your arm to show off how you're feeling his chest, abs and lower stomach.

"Someone looks happy" you comment and zoom into his smile.

"How could I not be?" he asks quietly and pushes you on top of the bed.

You laugh as you spin around with him on the bed. You land on your front and he's on top of your back, laughing in your ear.

"You're so hot, baby" he says and kisses the side of your neck.

You hold the phone still, making sure it's capturing every second of this. His hands grab the end of your shirt on your back and slowly start pulling it up. You let him take it off of you and then you lie down the same way but only with a bra on your upper body.

"So gorgeous" he groans, kissing down your spine.

You shiver and tilt your head to the side, but you stop when his hands slip underneath you and cup you between your legs.

"Hmm" you moan and struggle with the camera in your hands.

He undoes and pulls down your pants until you're only left in your panties and bra. His hands strongly squeeze your a$s, making you bite down your lip and moan. Then, he takes the phone from your hands and films your back from the neck to the hips.

"Look at that" he groans in pleasure as he shows a close up of your a$s.

"Robert!" you say when you feel his fingers teasing your entrance underneath your panties.

"Sorry, couldn't resist myself" he replies and spins you around.

"Seriously, baby, you look so hot" he repeats as he looks at you through the camera.

"Well, so do you" you say seductively and grab the camera from him to show his face.

"Thank you" he smiles appealingly.

He then grabs the waistline of your panties and slowly pulls them down until you kick them off. He comes back, from your ankles to your slit, by licking his way with his tongue.

"It feels so good" you roll your eyes back when he starts kissing your slit.

"What about this?" he asks proudly just before sticking his tongue out and moving it against you.